THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Took my L and got a pair for 357 shipped on stock x to get this over with. I’m predicting prices will level around the 450-500 range like the 2017 elephants. Figured better to get them while they’re still low

These came out? I've never seen these before
Screenshot_20180316-224325.png

Do people really have to respect chairs for FCFS? I'd say f that and throw the chairs to the side and stand at the front ready for someone to even try to check me. You ain't around, you lose your spot. Maybe this is why I also don't do any camping, I'd probably end up in a scuffle not for shoes but for principle.

Shout out to whoever it was about 3 weeks ago that posted in here the restock of larger sizes of the Obsidians. Managed to finally get my hands on my actual size and a double up at that So thanks bro!

Here's a quick snap of the light reshape in progress.
LRM_EXPORT_20180317_134214-1200x1501.jpg

I Feel It.

The "Plug" Swears Up And Down He's Got My 9.5 Locked In But I'm Still Uneasy Until They're Actually In Hand. :smh:

We've Had A Shaky Start To Our "Mutual" Relationship Thus Far :pimp:

Thus I'm Contemplating The Camp. Worst Case Scenario I End Up With 2+ Pairs
ill take the other 9.5 fam

Do people really have to respect chairs for FCFS? I'd say f that and throw the chairs to the side and stand at the front ready for someone to even try to check me. You ain't around, you lose your spot. Maybe this is why I also don't do any camping, I'd probably end up in a scuffle not for shoes but for principle.

^haha THIS. I don’t sit out for this reason exactly.

I completely forgot to do a spreadsheet & lost track of raffles so I have no clue when they end. Who all announced winners so far? Any online drops tonight?

With the chairs, it really depends. If they are around for hours and then say they are going to their car to get warm and catch a nap, that's cool. Their 30 feet away from where we line up. I'm not going to cry if they go to the car for a few hours. If they run to the store to grab some drinks or something to eat, cool. I'll ask them to grab me something. Or maybe I make a run for the group. If they put a chair up in the afternoon and then go home and come back 18 hours later 30 minutes prior to release when everyone else has been at the location the entire time, **** that.

I Feel It.

The "Plug" Swears Up And Down He's Got My 9.5 Locked In But I'm Still Uneasy Until They're Actually In Hand. :smh:

We've Had A Shaky Start To Our "Mutual" Relationship Thus Far :pimp:

Thus I'm Contemplating The Camp. Worst Case Scenario I End Up With 2+ Pairs
You from the bay?

Back
Top Bottom