THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got the L on Asphalt

0F00B3A9-89E4-41D6-AC82-2ABD88FDA4EF.png

:lol:

Considering A Standard Work Day Is 8 Hours And Some Of These Dudes Put In 11 Hours Plus In Line, “Resellers” Still On The Losing End Of That Argument :lol:
Not really. Who am I to judge how much $80 means to someone? That could be difference in lights or no lights. Their kid having a meal or not. Half the country makes $30k or less a year. That's $575 a week, before taxes. To someone bringing home $400 a week, $80 is a lot of money. Applying your meaning of $80 to someone else is really a foolish thing to do.

I'm leaning heavily towards an 87. I'm just wondering what concepts will I use, I was going to do the statue go liberty but I've seen enough of that. I like the street food concept that Extra Butter did with their reebok a few years ago, I think I have an idea of what I'd do, it'll be a mostly black based I believe, just gotta try to visualize it first. This is where I wish I was really good at PS :lol:
Old Yankee Stadium imo. Grey base for the concrete walls but then bring in the blue and white tiles from the hallways. Gum bottom for dirt. DO IT lol

size break for 97/1s from my local size? - UK 7 X 2, UK 8 X 4, UK 8.5 X 1, UK 9 X 4, UK 10 X 1, UK 11 X 2

i'm pretty people will start camping this evening already...

Sneakerfreaker leaked the Bespoke Industries AirMax Day 1s early so may as well post the pic. Carhartt inspired.

Can tell you the are off the chain in person.

Double rolled tongue. Mad materials, laser etching mini swoosh, tongue front and back. Little tabs on the heel so you can hang them up which was a cool touch.

C17FA1EF-EEE1-48AA-B1F0-584C810F8472.jpeg

:frown: I mean I know bespoke is custom but what are we “leaking” if they ain’t comin out? Idc bout no 1/1 I’ll never be able to wear ‍

Anywhere have toddler sizes of SW online? SNS has them but in store only. I'm going to be salty af if I have to pay resell for some toddler shoes.

size break for 97/1s from my local size? - UK 7 X 2, UK 8 X 4, UK 8.5 X 1, UK 9 X 4, UK 10 X 1, UK 11 X 2

i'm pretty people will start camping this evening already...

Wow only one uk8.5 that’s crazy. That’s like the most popular size

Considering A Standard Work Day Is 8 Hours And Some Of These Dudes Put In 11 Hours Plus In Line, “Resellers” Still On The Losing End Of That Argument :lol:
you never know who you are buying from, what they spent, or how many hours they did...or didnt stand in line.

i know of a guy that literally has 20 pairs of safari am1 and 10 pairs of the safari 95s right now. (or at least a few days ago he did) i'm pretty sure he didnt stand in line for one second for any of them.

but i get it. some resellers are better than others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom