THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

29597760_1526549967456336_2677146279568881392_n.jpg

thats some next level reselling :nerd:

Why does is it say Crème and Bait in the background?

not srs :lol:

pics like that really suck smh

I would think an FSR would be doing it. That's a whole new level. Out of curiosity, I saw 1 person win, or at least a picture of a win, for the SW's. Anyone else? Seems to be the same song and dance with Bait each raffle. And Crème, well ... we saw video of those tings going into the back of that Accord lol. Blends' site is trash, but I do respect the live raffles they have.

Haha speaking of lace changes, I was off work today because of rain so I re laced about 10 pairs. Finally did all my anniversaries so now they’ll actually stay tied.

^^Haha.. It's purple... Think frankwh1te frankwh1te is right - yellows the way to go. The lining of the shoe does really stick to socks... So even if they run big on some the shoe is kinda glued to your foot
It's really tough to wear no show socks with them bc of that. They won't stay up bc the heel material pulls them down.

It's really tough to wear no show socks with them bc of that. They won't stay up bc the heel material pulls them down.

I used to have a pair of Jordan 1 lasers back in the day with the same material. Man that **** pulled my leg hair so bad.

These
2E0A44B0-6CD3-404D-9CCB-21BF05104286.jpeg

Last edited:
despite only L in 2018 for me... happy air max day for all :wink:
SAM_3147.JPG
SAM_3095.JPG
SAM_3140.JPG

to compensate bad air max day (because no Atmos DLX no SW) I will order the women obsidian and two other pairs of IDs, it's decided :tongue: (like that I put aside obsidian anniversary for later and I wear women obsidian... i like a lot obsidian AM1, and as mentioned by others the women shape is nice too)

have a nike day... or a nice day as you prefer :wink:
I did the same thing, couldnt get the SW , so i copped the white black Fossil Womens Air max 1.. Oh and those Dark stucco and grey pair... Im happy with my plan B....

Need help from the photoshop guys in here. :nerd:
1. The new tan colorway: can someone add more black anywhere in a good spot or just make the swoosh sail/white?

2. The burgundy/autumn colorway: can someone put a gum sole on those?

3. Watermelon: can someone change the pink to blue? Something a little lighter than royal.

Thanks and sorry for doing too much in advance. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom