THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally pulling the trigger on some Dave White inspired ID's. For those who have them, you guys used black or anthracite suede? Also, any suggestion on where to get the round volt laces would be appreciated.

perso i just ordered yesterday, i used anthracite for a perfect gradient (black -> anthracite -> cool grey -> white... a little in the way of AM95 OG), I found it prettier than with the black mudguard (as I found more pretty with the white mesh than with cool grey, wolf grey for the mesh would have been pretty but no wolf grey in ID choice), after it is the taste of each :wink:

so, my version... (no flat volt laces for me too flashy i don't like, but round if you like would be nice it changes :wink: )
AM1ESS_v34.png

good choice nice Air max One colorway (look forward to receiving them and having them at my feet lol, the month of April is going to be looooooonggggggg)

Last edited:
anyone in here lucky enough to hit on SNKRS for the Toddler SW? really wanted these for my son and daughter at retail. just lurking through eBay and surprised at the bids people are placing on these.

didnt hear anything from the 43einhalb or stockx raffle (not like I would anyway), onto the next AM1 release I go..

anyone in here lucky enough to hit on SNKRS for the Toddler SW? really wanted these for my son and daughter at retail. just lurking through eBay and surprised at the bids people are placing on these.

didnt hear anything from the 43einhalb or stockx raffle (not like I would anyway), onto the next AM1 release I go..

I know one person who hit on the 10c but that's about it.

my luck on SNKRS during march was horrible. didn't hit on any of the big releases. keep in contact w/ a guy ive sold some pairs to and had himself and 10 others aiming for the SW's. only one hit.

These toddlers shoes were my last resort and ended up failing miserably.

co-worker of mine headed out to boston weekend before the release and knew some people at bodega. he was told that there would be a SW restock down the line but couldn't confirm when. The amount of hype that was built up and marketed towards this release has me doubting these being released again. I think this is a one and done deal for these.

Last edited:

I was in the On Air class and Sean was helping me with a few things when I got the notification from SNKRS that they were about to release. He actually said he'd never used SNKRS and hadn't seen anyone use it. So at 10:00am I tried to buy and got "in line." I laughed and said we could catch the L together bc I'd seen the resell value in the days leading up to release. I then "got 'em" which was pretty funny considering the circumstances. He ran to get his phone to put it on his ig story. I think I was actually the only person there that even tried. Idk if the other people just weren't big into shoes, didn't have kids, or were just too budy to mess with it.

Congrats dblplay1212 dblplay1212

In NYC for the On Air and caught a SNKRS dub-yah

Normally, I don’t get bothered much when I don’t hit on a pair of shoes because they’re just that, shoes. But I guess what has me in the feels is all the stuff Nike granted me “access “ to knowing I haven’t ordered anything remotely close to them. Haven’t bought a pair of J’s since 2006. Citrus 7’s are the first and last pair of J’s I own.

7B66357A-5B0D-462C-807D-04FBDA683D7D.png

1C59004F-85AA-41C8-BF23-3D4F2B5649EF.png

I wish these toddler joints went past 10C because my kid is between toddler and GS sizes where there is no hype shoes available (probably a blessing lol). Anyone know if the 10C has removable insoles?

Back
Top Bottom