THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ended up using 20% off code. I'll keep the best pair and return other
order.png

smh does footlocker ship in bags now?? my box is ****ing destroyed... like it came from the same state and this **** is torn apart..

dirty tactics by greedy boutiques... at first raffles were used only for hot limited releases to make it "fair", now they are using to trick people into buying shoes above retail smh...
I also think nike wont give a **** either.
how many times have you seen a shoe raffled on END but they ended up sitting at other places?

99% of the time they are limited shoes and yeah they do charge a little more, but would you rather pay resale for those shoes?

Ended up using 20% off code. I'll keep the best pair and return other
order.png

I almost want to do the same ... I expect two refunds, if tomorrow I receive them I order a second pair with my reduction and as you i will return the first for 150euro refund :nthat:

double up my aqua with sns I'm interested too... :pimp:

I think I'm falling in, please help me lol, I think I'm becoming a collector, too many pairs to wear them... my brother told me I'm crazy lol (they are so beautiful :tongue: )

haha I will soon make my first "sun" of sneakers for pictures :rofl:

Last edited:
I almost want to do the same ... I expect two refunds, if tomorrow I receive them I order a second pair with my reduction and as you i will return the first for 150euro refund :nthat:

I called Nike up to see if they could apply the code on existing order. But it was already dispatched so I thought probably best not to start messing around and losing out completely. I used the code they gave me after my obsidians were lost in post. Just got to make sure they refund the full price one or the whole thing will be a mess lol

Glad I saved my 20% off -grabbed two pairs and two ids before work on Nike Canada - my size 9.5 is gone - slowly drying up.

I called Nike up to see if they could apply the code on existing order. But it was already dispatched so I thought probably best not to start messing around and losing out completely. I used the code they gave me after my obsidians were lost in post. Just got to make sure they refund the full price one or the whole thing will be a mess lol

grrr I can not cancel my order and redo one order with my 20% discount code :frown: too late the order is in preparation already he told me on the chat

same for me E Edmax lol, too late for cancel or apply the code on existing order (and now too late for reorder with code it's sold out, fingers crossed my pair is nice)

bad, obsidian was lost :frown: women or anni? if women you can perhaps reorder :wink: women obsidian is very nice... better than other women colorway imo :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom