THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

otherwise I sincerely hope that they will not be tighter than women... of all my pairs the womens are the ones who are the most tighter fit to me (but after the break-in period it's ok, all my nike sneakers all my AM1 are in 41/8us, only the 90 flyknit is in 40,5/7,5us), if tighter the first few days are going to be difficult for me lol

-> I also hope that when we go to wash this dark curry AM1, curry color will not rub off on the mesh

Last edited:
very nice SC premium jewel (new on nike france), i like it a lot... ref 918354-100
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg971.jpg
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg972.jpg
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg97.jpg
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg974.jpg
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg973.jpg
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg975.jpg

Screenshot (5).png

just stumbled across this on a FB group..... anyone in here have info on this? theres people in the comments confirming it.
Apparently its just for the reds but whats the possibility of royals and obsidians getting a restock?

Screenshot (5).png

just stumbled across this on a FB group..... anyone in here have info on this? theres people in the comments confirming it.
Apparently its just for the reds but whats the possibility of royals and obsidians getting a restock?
The eBay seller I bought my last pairs from has already listed a fsr and I was guessing it was from a new release and not just old stock. It is however the same style code so who knows.

anyone else having issues with this? The coupon isn't working on the blue pair for me.

IMG_5997.PNG

you are very lucky at this price, even at $77 it's a "gift" (in nike france she is not even in stock the blue fury ^^ no trace of her)

first AH8145 AM1 are better than new AH8145...the new 104/003/105/200/300 i don't like, only like 103... first are better with full felt like Anni imo, and i find shape is better, new look more cheap (always in my tastes)

don't hesitate buy them!!! are must-have!!!

I repeat myself but you are very lucky to be able to buy them at this price, I would dream in Europe to be able to buy these shoes at this price... it's really a GIFT (completely crazy the price... 62$=52euro & 77$=65euro, you have almost the three pairs for the price of one for me)

Last edited:
Screenshot (5).png

Saw this on my twitter feed earlier but can’t find it now. Supposedly June 1st is the restock on the red anniversary . Been waiting on the blue to restock but nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom