THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And these

wassup guys i'm starting to try n stray away from the roshe scene and the beaches if rio pack got me interested. i still haven't gotten a clue what the exact releases for each but i see sneaker boutiques droppin them on IG. unfortunately none around me. I'm 26 years and im not quite sure why ive neglected the classic air max line for so long. 

Rio's will be releasing at select boutiques in the US on the 18th, so wait it out if you can

I'm liking all the Rio AM's. :smokin

great sneakers for the world cup

Last edited:
Was able to double up on the mints for myself. Just scored a second pair for my girl yesterday morning on NDC after they had sold out....like someone said a few pages back....Timing IS Everything!!! :nthat:

Pic looks great demiller! I'm not much of a hyperfuse guy but they do look good with it. Nice pic too Japostrophe! FB's look real nice on feet I think. Those white AMC's look like nurse shoes haha. That step up comment had me :lol: I like the black CW, but agree the pic has em lookin bad.

For anyone that got the denim pack, how do you feel about the all denim upper? I'm curious about the quality of the denim used on them. It may have been asked but I don't follow this thread as closely as others and couldn't find an exact answer from an owner using the search function. I'm going to grab the denim and volt pair on heavy discount, but don't want to just throw any more money at Nike than I already do lol.

Last edited:
^^^thanks man - just my crappy iPhone camera though. The more I look at these Rio joints, the more they are growing on me. I like that it kinda flips the Brazilian flag colors.

Back
Top Bottom