THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LOL wow perfect timing on the FNL denim drop and the posts about the premium denims. Haha no one responded to my post asking bout them directly but it looks like I have my answer!
This thread is moving way too fast, lol. I don't any of the denims, so I couldn't answer that question. I'm still waiting on FNL to get the classic stone colorway.

on undefeated it only shows 10.5 9.5 and 8.5 sold out is it like eastbay when you have to keep clicking or are the other sz's gone?

Last edited:
missed twice in a row. two days straight.
indifferent.gif

No one was hating, just speaking their opinion. These pink thin dress shoe laces are even worse than the previous pink laces.
You know what an opinion is analogous to right...and everyone's got one...so like you stated, IMO, these tiny little laces are just right, and not "too much" pink like the fat ones.

cant wait for those obsidians only time you can say your shoes look straight dusty and it be a good thing haha. If any local LA cats want some og laser blue 90's Millennium shoes have a full size run.

Hahahahaha that Jimmy and AHS post!! NT wishes the angel of death would take backpack dude every release.

No worries Otaku. I wasn't needing/expecting a quick reply, I was just glad a few guys commented on the shoe anyway :smile:

If you haven't already order your Rio's, you can use code USASPRING20 for the next 72 hours on ALL U.S. orders for 20% off. The email specifically says 20% OFF ALL ORDERS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS IN THE U.S.A.

EDIT: I can't get the code to apply to the Rio's, it works on old shoes tho. The email specifically says what is stated above, so if you're really interested in them for 20% off you can email or call and should be able to get the discount applied. End has eaten the money before when they've made a mistake like that. And it last for 72 hours so you should get a reply in time.

Last edited:
fbs growing on me... must... exercise... self... control...

if they drop in NT and half sizes though I will have to cop

COPPED!  Big shout out to Sneaker Politics in Louisiana.  Thankfully I got on the list last week.  Don't know what the heck happened with Oneness.  I replied on twitter 10 seconds after they posted and came up empty.

COPPED!  Big shout out to Sneaker Politics in Louisiana.  Thankfully I got on the list last week.  Don't know what the heck happened with Oneness.  I replied on twitter 10 seconds after they posted and came up empty.
 I replied to them on twitter too but also kept trying to call.. fortunately I got through and he took down my paypal info.

Back
Top Bottom