THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found these pics of the APCs on instagram, they look meh to me. Unappealing.

Rocked my teal denims for the 1st time today. Wound up swapping to white laces half way through the day; they look way better with white laces IMO.

Copped the black APCs online. Already had my mind set on them from when I first saw pics online. Ill post up some shots when they come in since everyone is questioning the shape. Ima keep them though, cuz iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii like em. The last pair of leather maxims I copped from mercer last week are too small smh. I guess I wanted them a lil too much.

120 is too much for all black kicks. I wish they had some different materials or something. 

got my beaches of rio am1s in today but
did a purple lace swap because i felt the green laces we OD.super nice imo good release!

Last edited:
That lace swap makes a big difference for the better.

For the Rio pack I still think (95 > 90 > 1) IMO

I've been keeping up with the thread but the last 10 pages have been about mints and obsidians so i wanted to ask again. Any update on these FB's?

does anybody feel like the FB series for all models are like general release quickstrikes. There is never a release date and retailers never know when they are or if they are getting them. And they just drop them without notice. Has all the qualities of an og QS. I'm not just speaking air max's the same story went for the roshes.

does anybody feel like the FB series for all models are like general release quickstrikes. There is never a release date and retailers never know when they are or if they are getting them. And they just drop them without notice. Has all the qualities of an og QS. I'm not just speaking air max's the same story went for the roshes.
Essentially. Well there are a lot of Nike Air Max's that just drop with no release date as general releases. Maybe Nike is just blind to the hype and releases these in numbers similar to those of all the general release air max 1's and 95's and all the jazz, but they end up selling out. I just personally don't feel that these are really dropping in "limited numbers", I feel as if they're dropping in normal numbers, just their supply hasn't met the demand.

Either way, was able to cop 2 pairs, one off sneakerpolitics before the crazy price hike from 110->125->130 and one off finishline for a steal.

Essentially. Well there are a lot of Nike Air Max's that just drop with no release date as general releases. Maybe Nike is just blind to the hype and releases these in numbers similar to those of all the general release air max 1's and 95's and all the jazz, but they end up selling out. I just personally don't feel that these are really dropping in "limited numbers", I feel as if they're dropping in normal numbers, just their supply hasn't met the demand.

Either way, was able to cop 2 pairs, one off sneakerpolitics before the crazy price hike from 110->125->130 and one off finishline for a steal.
I dont mean limited numbers thats why I said general release QS. Im just speaking on news and release info. I personally have copped all the FB's including air max 1 and roshes thanks to being in the right place at the right time. But think about it the air max milan, paris, london, and Roshe city pack series have actually been labeled QS and we got release dates on them a month before. The FB releases at all retailers at different dates and no heads up

Hows the new EM material...Those Londons are dope as heck....I like how its getting slept on...

How do I make a signature guys? This is probably a stupid question, IV been trying to sell some Milan's and supremexNikes but don't want to break any rules thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom