THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Why are you wearing shoes with no socks?

Sometimes more comfortable and look better.For example Sperry boat shoes and low chucks should not be worn with socks.

I think socks with most low shoes look dumb.
I can't believe I'm saying this but...I can't go in straight raw. Yes, I went there. :lol:

Yes those Londons are sexy. Hope they're around long enough for a new WC reward to arrive. Shouldn't of used it on those FBs. Looks like those are getting cancelled...

Anyone else finds this "buy it now" auction smellin' funny? 
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261213088797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

No one has bought a single pair since the auction started. 

7 available from these fine WMNS just doesn't smell legit to me.

One of the best WMNS AM1's...

Would not let this go by if someone confirms this seller as legit or something... 

The girl dies for these.

These are so clean and I have yet to see them in person yet. Have a pair on the way from FNL. Might wanna double up though

Last edited:
any word on if the sunset pack will release in the US?

21 mercer will have the sunset pack on 5/23 so NDC and FNL will end up getting them the following week

Pretty dope boxes mercer has them in wish they actually came with the sneakers

Last edited:
21 mercer will have the sunset pack on 5/23 so NDC and FNL will end up getting them the following week

Pretty dope boxes mercer has them in wish they actually came with the sneakers

Aren't they doing a hunt for these in NYC and SF? Clues will be dropped on a couple of nba players twitter, giving you clues to where the box has been placed.

The box is nice.

Back
Top Bottom