THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Morning guys, been awhile but my son was born 3 months ago and I literally haven’t cared about shoes since lol

Been lurking here and there and did pick this up for him. Wearing it to his first day at his new babysitters as his mom goes back to work

887281D7-C33F-4723-B6CA-E3AE66CC2AE3.jpeg

Morning guys, been awhile but my son was born 3 months ago and I literally haven’t cared about shoes since lol

Been lurking here and there and did pick this up for him. Wearing it to his first day at his new babysitters as his mom goes back to work

congrats man! onesie on point!

Caliroots, Afew, ect dropping the Crepe Obsidian Cobalts on Thursday but nothing about a North American release...

Caliroots, Afew, ect dropping the Crepe Obsidian Cobalts on Thursday but nothing about a North American release...

SNS also releasing as well.

Think I may end up going that route rather than size?

3am a bit much for me lol

12.5 going to be too big for me in the AM1 Anniv?
The Curry's in size 12 were pretty snug out the box... broken in with wear and shoe trees + thin socks make them better.

edit: nvm. 12.5 was only at FNL

12.5 going to be too big for me in the AM1 Anniv?
The Curry's in size 12 were pretty snug out the box... broken in with wear and shoe trees + thin socks make them better.

edit: nvm. 12.5 was only at FNL
Currys run smaller than any other AM1. I'm 10.5 in all AM1 but 11 in Currys.

Congratulations!
I was wondering where you had been...

SNS also releasing as well.

Think I may end up going that route rather than size?

3am a bit much for me lol

Really wish there was something in Canada or stateside... I might try Hanon... They generally get those drops, so fingers crossed.

Only con to this shoe is the skinny no piping tongue. Everything else is perfect.
So, what is the preference and why, when it comes to piping?

I always preferred piping because it kept the tongue down and flat. My only issue with the atmos elephant was that the ttongue was so puffy and stuck out so much...

Back
Top Bottom