THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

not anymore, all thanks to Niketalk, i have uploaded close to 10000 pics across the years and they are all gone because Niketalk thought it would be a smart move to change the server or some other dumb *** BS !!!!!!!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh:

that's kind of how i feel about all the fits i put in the wdywt thread on hypebeast back in the day.

and i need OG obsidians...and maybe some other GR AM1s...

D1558FDC-4D79-4CAA-994D-FD1ADA7C48AD.jpeg

Hey guys I’m looking for some help. A buddy of mine who isn’t on NT needs a few pairs of these for his upcoming wedding. The only ones we have found are $150-200 and was hoping we could find them much cheaper, I know a little while ago they were going for around $70. He has acquired a few already but still needs two size US10.5 and one size 12.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

D1558FDC-4D79-4CAA-994D-FD1ADA7C48AD.jpeg

Hey guys I’m looking for some help. A buddy of mine who isn’t on NT needs a few pairs of these for his upcoming wedding. The only ones we have found are $150-200 and was hoping we could find them much cheaper, I know a little while ago they were going for around $70. He has acquired a few already but still needs two size US10.5 and one size 12.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck.

Your friend chose well as these are easily in my top 3 last year.

not anymore, all thanks to Niketalk, i have uploaded close to 10000 pics across the years and they are all gone because Niketalk thought it would be a smart move to change the server or some other dumb *** BS !!!!!!!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh:
I wonder if this is where my username/password went? I wasn’t able to recover my original username because I don’t know what email I used back in 2002? ‍♂️

:smh: that people are correlating this to the Pride flag. The Be True campaign is done to show support for the LGBTQ community. If that offends you, you're a bigot. Nike shouldn't care about you.

What's that thing about having to constantly show support to LGBTQ community? I have no problem with it as long as everyone get respect. Brands do what brands do, they use anything to make money, so not much to say with their intention. Personally, it doesn't offend me, but makes me question what are the real intention behind all of this, it is almost like some comments here try to makes us guilty of something for not buying, because not "showing support". We are in 2019, the majority of sane people are fine with gay, what else need to be done? Why need to have everything from street, train, church, pedestrian cross road be painted in rainbow color, is it really necessary? I don't really understand the need to have special flag either, maybe later each gender will have their own flag.
Back to rainbow shoes, buy them if you like and this is what i do, but does it makes someone bad for not buying their "show support to" collection?

What's that thing about having to constantly show support to LGBTQ community? I have no problem with it as long as everyone get respect. Brands do what brands do, they use anything to make money, so not much to say with their intention. Personally, it doesn't offend me, but makes me question what are the real intention behind all of this, it is almost like some comments here try to makes us guilty of something for not buying, because not "showing support". We are in 2019, the majority of sane people are fine with gay, what else need to be done? Why need to have everything from street, train, church, pedestrian cross road be painted in rainbow color, is it really necessary? I don't really understand the need to have special flag either, maybe later each gender will have their own flag.
Back to rainbow shoes, buy them if you like and this is what i do, but does it makes someone bad for not buying their "show support to" collection?
Of course not. Buy what you like. But you're clearly from a progressive area. Being LGBTQ is still taboo in many areas, especially the south. Many states are still fighting to restrict their rights.

Back
Top Bottom