THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pink laces for ****s and giggles today

927697E4-AC26-4C8F-B4C8-8709145431E9.jpeg

Went to buy the scream greens at the mentioned Nike factory store but ofcourse my size was gone after I called the store to confirm lol.

Nice quality to them but nothing too crazy. $130 price tag no discount, they had 1 of each 7, 8.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and some huge sizes. Id assume there will be a wider release of these eventually or maybe not

They pulled the Levi stuff off Nike.ca...

Damn that’s so weird

I pulled the trigger through goat. I'm worried they might be cancelled and that's why pairs are popping up at outlets.

Went to buy the scream greens at the mentioned Nike factory store but ofcourse my size was gone after I called the store to confirm lol.

Nice quality to them but nothing too crazy. $130 price tag no discount, they had 1 of each 7, 8.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and some huge sizes. Id assume there will be a wider release of these eventually or maybe not

Went today as well. That 7 and everything 10 and above was gone.

Back
Top Bottom