THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sneakerboy won't ship out of Australia now. They shipped the 1s but the Huaraches were held until a later release date and they had to cancel it bc they can't ship here now.
Thanks Nike. Hopefully a pair will hit Goat or SecurtiyBreachX. Otherwise I need an Aussie pen pal.

Sneakerboy won't ship out of Australia now. They shipped the 1s but the Huaraches were held until a later release date and they had to cancel it bc they can't ship here now.
Sneakerboy shipped mines from oz to nl.. didn't even charge shipping lol, must be some bug on the website.. they changed their shipping policy afterwards I noticed..

A819D99B-9D21-4CE5-A387-D1B7A5E88922.jpeg

Hoping to recreate this photo with Infrared and Hyper Royal 90s soon.

Sneakerboy shipped mines from oz to nl.. didn't even charge shipping lol, must be some bug on the website.. they changed their shipping policy afterwards I noticed..
Same story here.

€160,- including customs and shipping.

What a steal.

My order from uptherestore.com got cancelled as a intl order. Luckily they let me reorder to a reshipper.

How the hell did I miss the DNA release? I still didn’t even grab a pair of the scream greens yet either. My outlet never gets anything SMH

Back
Top Bottom