THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20200325_203918.jpg
These are dope I like loud sneakers

Well just got the infamous “we are giving your money back because the seller end up selling for x2 what he accepted” for the London’s. I’m tempted to bite the bullet.

Damnit man I need Ldns and Ams NOW :smh:

Related Note: Still no refund from size? for my city pack raffle entry lol.

I thought Amsterdams looked better in promo pics, but in hand pics make the London look a lot nicer. Will probably track back for them in a few months.

Nice! Don’t think I could make a top 10 without OG royals and reds in the pic but that’s just me.
I hear that. I think the og red makes it and can be substituted with the LHM. The royal for me although a classic isn't very high up there for me as I don't wear a lot of blue. I have the obsidian and that probably wouldn't make top 15.

You guys are so lucky, Canada gets none of this stuff that's on sale. :smh:

same in France bro, no OG red restock, no bronze eclypse no 2020 AM90 on sale or 25% off... nothing!

France and Canada have the same stock, UK too! if my memories are good lol

it's well known, we in europe have the best plans! (the grass is always greener elsewhere :emoji_dizzy_face: )

Last edited:
i think nike tried to do the BE as a NDC exclusive and it backfired. if it was tied to a collab it would have sold out like hotcakes but released as a GR. That sale def pushed em out the door.

i think nike tried to do the BE as a NDC exclusive and it backfired. if it was tied to a collab it would have sold out like hotcakes but released as a GR. That sale def pushed em out the door.
Honestly think they were doing a GR consolation of the Susans. They do this all the time. Create a hyped collab that is in short supply and then mimic that collaboration shortly after as a pure Nike product in a GR quantity. They got me because I have both.

Honestly think they were doing a GR consolation of the Susans. They do this all the time. Create a hyped collab that is in short supply and then mimic that collaboration shortly after as a pure Nike product in a GR quantity. They got me because I have both.
Susans were nice but these i feel had its own vibe. Tag a travis scott to it and prolly go for hundreds smh. People will be mad they slept on these!

Susans were nice but these i feel had its own vibe. Tag a travis scott to it and prolly go for hundreds smh. People will be mad they slept on these!
Susans are bespoke level of quality and material, for me they’re pretty top notch. I get it though, collabs get way too much hype and that means copping is near impossible and resell is astronomical. You’re right these would never have sat.

Back
Top Bottom