THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I always had to relace them no matter how tight I did the knot.
So i heard about this issue before and someone mentioned to try twisting and scrunching up the laces in your hand before putting them in. I've been running them in my Aquas after doing that and have not had issues with having to re lace them constantly.

Has anybody attempted to make royals on nike by you ? Any pics?

219A8540-96BF-4A64-AEAB-882AA280A400.jpeg

back when the anniversary royal/red came out there was a convo on here about this and tying your shoes a certain way. A bunch of us realized that after all these years on earth we didn’t know how to tie our shoes right. I started tying differently and the knot stayed with those laces, The knot looks better too.

They same quality too?
Their laces are very good quality, comparable to stock Nike laces, IMO.

Quality looks good on those based on some customer pics on the site but how is it gonna cost you more to ship than you are actually paying for the laces?? Lol

Yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't recommend just buying that one pair of laces if you can help it. I'd probably buy several sets of laces and their shoe cleaners/brushes are great too.

back when the anniversary royal/red came out there was a convo on here about this and tying your shoes a certain way. A bunch of us realized that after all these years on earth we didn’t know how to tie our shoes right. I started tying differently and the knot stayed with those laces, The knot looks better too.

Bruh I know how to tie my laces. Those laces in particular are garbage.

Their laces are very good quality, comparable to stock Nike laces, IMO.

Yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't recommend just buying that one pair of laces if you can help it. I'd probably buy several sets of laces and their shoe cleaners/brushes are great too.

Free shipping over $75 jeez.

Ohh snap, I noticed that too. Lol. I did have to tie my shoes a few times.
So i heard about this issue before and someone mentioned to try twisting and scrunching up the laces in your hand before putting them in. I've been running them in my Aquas after doing that and have not had issues with having to re lace them constantly.
What do you mean? Take out the laces, and then scrunch them in your hands?

Oneness just released the magma’s per email but only for locals. I’m local, but didn’t get an email back. So my L streak continues I guess 🥴

Ohh snap, I noticed that too. Lol. I did have to tie my shoes a few times.

What do you mean? Take out the laces, and then scrunch them in your hands?
I did this from new but basically what you said. You might even try wetting them and doing it. The material needs to break in a little since brand new its super stiff and doesnt seem to grip well when tied.

I turned on post notifications on IG for all the mom and pop shops in my area. Just gotta be patient...ill hit on both sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom