THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Rushed to downtown after the shop by me posted these. I’m so happy to be this lucky to get em....
Shout out to AWOL

C66F8902-970F-47FD-88D9-25D2AA31DC60.jpeg
Good for you bro. Chicago AWOL?

Yes. Little bit of acetone and cotton rounds.

Actually came off easier there than the B-swoosh daisy at the vamp.
Appreciate the tips! Ordered a pair and gonna attempt the same thing when they come in. My first order got cancelled awhile back smh

Like a fool I thought I actually had a chance for the Magmas on SA, added to cart and was getting ready to check out, then all sizes sold. These and the Evergreen will be had for retail or not at all. I still have the wild mango, desert sand a few others I need to wear.

Like a fool I thought I actually had a chance for the Magmas on SA, added to cart and was getting ready to check out, then all sizes sold. These and the Evergreen will be had for retail or not at all. I still have the wild mango, desert sand a few others I need to wear.
Yep felt the same way. Got my hopes up only to be disappointed yet again. No shops care because they make money.

Baseless observation. It feels like resale on the green/orange pairs are going down?
It also feels like two colorways Ill never obtain.
Going for ftl remix cw. Can't imagine those being sold out.

I’ve never even heard of saint Alfred lol. A bunch of these boutiques been getting them in. I wonder if ftl, fnl, chmp, etc. will get them in as well
If Nike really is trying to Travis Scott the AM1, then doubtful. Keep stock small, influencers show them off, resell stays high. So frustrating.

But I keep hoping I’m wrong. Could just be stock issues dealing with the pandemic and the rollout is slow and small. Saint Alfred only had 64 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom