THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Listen man. As soon as I learn how to take the shoes apart and stitch them back together it’s over!!! For now this will do. 🤣🤣
8B29462F-CBF2-4B9F-B296-7DDBD7B57053.jpeg
6720BD3B-C6B8-4D94-9DE7-ED69E25AD59A.jpeg

Gotta start somewhere.

Did anyone hit at Notre yet? One post said winners notified Friday or Saturday 8pm, the other notification said Monday. Of course nothing on my end, but still holding out a small sliver of hope in case they go out today lol.

those wool fuzzy custom AM1 makes my feet itch just looking at it lol.

The pink patta color is nice, but the colorblocking and the material execution just missed the mark for me. I'm still gonna try for them but those will be retail or bust for sure. Was it rumored to be 4 colorways or 3 colorways? Because that pink one also has silver in the colorway so maybe its 2 in 1? At the end of the day, blue and the orange pair are a must for me.

I just hope people who don't like em will keep that same energy when they drop...so it won't be as hard to cop as the monarchs :lol:

Interestingly, the resell price is lower than StockX/GOAT here in JP and my size is approx. just $30 over retail…
BTW, SNKRDUNK (what a name…), probably, the most used aftermarket service here has deleted all the “regular box” listing yesterday and now, all they list is “Special Box” only…
2C756C84-147B-417E-954C-218B0F90F638.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom