THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I struck out on Patta and SNKRS, but my coworker gave these to me as a gift today. Love this colorway! I think I'll be putting in the darker maroon laces.

IMG_20211201_104758.jpg

Those Black Pattas make feel some type of way. Like is that not patent leather or what? I want to like them but all these pictures are making it hard lol

So i managed to score these. I missed on SNKRS but, had a friend go for my size and she hit. Almost wish I would ahve just passed. They are ok - glue on them is crazy all over teh place. But outside of that. Just don't love the colorway, even IRL. I will sit on them for awhile, I need the blues ones now to complete the trifecta.

IMG_20211201_111157.jpg
Damn these like the best ones

Man some of those 2017/2018 gr's have shot up. Vast Grey's are going for $300+ and they were $62 at one point. Bronze Eclipse were $58. I loaded up on both at those prices.
We were so spoiled between from 2017-2019, and I think it's starting to show now. Even though we appreciated it, we probably all feel like we should have appreciated it more now (isn't that always the case though.) There were so many GR releases from those years that went under the radar that I would probably buy instantly if they dropped today.

We were so spoiled between from 2017-2019, and I think it's starting to show now. Even though we appreciated it, we probably all feel like we should have appreciated it more now (isn't that always the case though.) There were so many GR releases from those years that went under the radar that I would probably buy instantly if they dropped today.
If you need a vast grey or a bronze eclipse, let me know. I owe you a few pairs lol

I actually returned my Bronze Eclipses to Nike right after they arrived. I thought I'd just get them on sale later since they sat, but they pulled them from the site for like 2-3 months then suddenly dumped them back on it for like $60 and I missed my size (probably because some people bought like 5+ pairs :nerd: )

The metalic silver behind the swoosh is fire. THese look better than the pictures. Kind of on board with them now....

What kind of socks y’all wearing with these to prevent sock lint on the liner. I need brands lol

Last edited:
Man... these olive pants are everywhere now. It's over :smh:

:lol:
:lol::rofl::lol:..........alright guys lol when olive pants makes it onto those corny what to wear what not to wear YouTube lists and you see teenagers breaking them out and acting like they were just invented (a la white on white air force 1s) remember who said it first 🤣

There weren’t that many dude. Could find some junk on the low

Well most AM1s were gr back then and ended up on steep discount. Of course you're not gonna have resellers in that case. Now those anniversary and AM day pairs were resold heavily. Tbh 2017-2019 was like peak reselling years in general. Reselling been going strong since early 2000s, this is nothing new.

Susans were the choice for today. Kid working at the grocery store wearing Yeezy 350 V2s said “I like your SBs”. I just said thanks and gave him props back for his shoes instead of correcting him. These kids should get more into the history of sneakers and explore different models and I should’ve stopped and told him they are AM1s but I was in a hurry. I appreciate that he said anything because people should talk more to each other.

AA9F6106-4F95-409B-83FF-E91EE5B138B4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom