THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Clot's would be a nice addition to the collection but I could live without them...

Sorta...

eyes.gif

Last edited:
if anyone has the AM1 Zig Zags; on feet photos would be very helpful, as google searches turn up none.  Thank you!

Those am1 apc's says select retailers, anyone have any word on what those retailers might be? Mom & pop prob?

The three Tier 0 stores I know of will probably have them. If not, taobao already does. The only problem with taobao is that there are not many size 11+ available.

The three Tier 0 stores I know of will probably have them. If not, taobao already does. The only problem with taobao is that there are not many size 11+ available.

I stopped using taobao after they stopped accepting PayPal. I just don't feel safe putting my cc info on a Chinese site.

Still no solid info on the suedes...

for those who want cop air max clot online, check the juice online website at Sept 7 they will release air max clot online
http://www.juiceonlineshop.com/

and those who has relatives or friends in HK or Taiwan. they will release air max clot in Juice stores same date Sept 7 (for further information you can contact them directly)

JUICE HONG KONG:
9-11 Cleveland Street, Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
TELEPHONE :
+852 2881 0173

JUICE TSIM SHA TSUI:
Shop 11,18-20, Woodhouse, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
TELEPHONE :
+852 2311 9006

JUICE TAIWAN:
台灣台北市敦化南路一段161巷38號
Telephone:+8862.2751.3227

Back