THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wasn’t expecting that price tag! And didn’t know they had kids sizes too :/

DB97ECF3-0A3F-450F-B67A-C1303C012DF6.jpeg

Not complaining at all, but while in line, I went back and added kids pairs, but when my cart loaded, they didn't populate. I was able to go back and get a Heavy for my daughter but purple had sold out.

My friend sent me a link few minutes before, we both had a theory that the link had to involve "MOON" since the first two links was STAR and SLASH and moon is the 3rd symbol on the toebox. Few minutes before drop, mooncncpts96.com was live with a password page so we figured it could be the link. Turns out it wasn't and I wasted a few precious seconds on the wrong site. Still was able to get a 2 minute queue and checkout my size. 3 for 3 at cncpts.

Can anyone in store confirm the price? Was it $170 in store and $230 online? I know it's a different color box, but what else is different? That's a big process difference.

I think the Far Outs in-store is $230 as well. Only difference was the special box color.

Also for those of you that had a stuck queue, same thing happened to me and friends. I got in at 11:00 with 2 min queue, at 11:01 it said Less than a minute, but by 11:04 it still said Less than a minute and I figured the queue might be stuck/broken. So I opened a new tab with the same cart and hit checkout again and it went straight to payment page. I guess my first tab finished waiting in queue but never updated or loaded the checkout page. So I ended up checking out at 11:04 when I should've checked out 2 minutes earlier.

Back
Top Bottom