THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If anyone is in the Chicago area send me a PM!
STA is not releasing them until tomorrow. Undefeated told me to call back next week. Bodega is in-store only. If Kith gets them they will probably be in-store only too because they are lame like that.

Last edited:
Equivalent to around 40 GBP. Worth it for the shoe though. Gonna try and cop 2 if possible
I just added a shirt around the same price as the shoe ($175) to my cart and checked the shipping. It was $28 to the US. 

What items did you have in your cart? I'm sure it will change based on weight and ****.

Anyone know where i can still cop the OG Red Airmax 1's? Looking to cop my first pair of AM 1's.. Thanks!

STA is not releasing them until tomorrow. Undefeated told me to call back next week. Bodega is in-store only. If Kith gets them they will probably be in-store only too because they are lame like that.
exactly what they told me as well. Surprised UNDFTD isnt dropping them this weekend though..

I just added a shirt around the same price as the shoe ($175) to my cart and checked the shipping. It was $28 to the US. 

What items did you have in your cart? I'm sure it will change based on weight and ****.

I put the other pair of nike clots that are available in my cart. The museum tennis ones

I am curious, though, what are places like Bodega and STA charging for these shoes? What is the regular retail? Is it $180 here as well?

In case you are wondering about getting hit with customs fees
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My total costs end up being around 220. Think I'm going to hold out and hope that a UK distributor stocks them. Not paying that price at retail when the price of the shoe is 115.

Back
Top Bottom