THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No water bottle today lol. And yall got alot of mirrors wherever you be taking these picks... if its all the same location lol.
Lol I forgot my bottle at my desk I had to re fill it at a different water cooler today. And yea, we sell custom mirrors and shower doors so no shortage of a good mirror around here.

Hi guys! After I won heavys from SJ, today I've received mellow from snkrs ("shock" drop last week: small sizes available for all day, then I was lucky to get my number 8.5 around 17:00 pm!). Medium/light wash and very clean heels, both of them, keeping the shoe more wearable then heavy imho. I don't have photos of mine but I have a question: anyboby knows of these (unreleased, sample?) with a small star and the swoosh on the toebox (and far out jeans, different eyelets and cowprint, which is giraffe, from heavy)? I'm temped to print / paint the star (or the peace symbol, ☮️, or Born To Kill like like Full Metal Jacket helmet). Picture is from the net. Hi everybody.
are you trying to suggest something about the duality of man?

full-metal-jacket-private-joker.gif

born-to-kill-full-metal-jacket.gif

Is there a reason no gr releases exist right now? I tried searching for info but I'm not seeing anything. Thought I'd ask here because current prices are kinda ridiculous.

Anyway...
Just picked up the olive canvas' off eBay. BRS IDs were a gift
20210531_011241~4.JPG

Yellows is good $... thinking possibly a orange or even black may work as well
I had orange to but it wasnt the right orange to match the heel. I have about 30 different color laces from the off white jordans and prestos and **** lol. Some rope some flat but i played with a good bit. Cream and yellow were the best!

Hello guys, these days i am seraching for some air max 1 sneakers and its rly hard to find some of good looking with normal price. And yday i found on one site from my region (Balkan) which is something similar to ebay or amazon, the perfect sneakers (I'll put photo down) and seller says they are coming with original box and original "code" on them and on the box. They are costing around 180 euros, and for that looking it was little bit suspicious price for me to be honest, the suspicious became higher when i tried to find them on the internet on some other places and i didnt succeed FOR 2 HOURS of searching. Also he says they are coming from foreign country (Western Europe of USA i suppose) and the sneakers are "patta x nike air max 1 black/white" with brecelet but with some totally random pattern downside and its impossible to find them on internet. I wanna hear your opinions, i am in doubt are these sneakers original cause i dont wanna give money for fake ones, one more fact is that he is selling many other sneakers which are wide known and it really seems like he is not cheater but i rly dont know what to think about these.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my English.
Those are very fake, don't waste your money!

Back
Top Bottom