THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So y’all think the special box isn’t worth it? Is it annoyingly huge compared to the standard size for the mellows and heavy?

Edit: nevermind didn’t know the standard box came in the special box.

Last edited:
Still waiting on my Mellows...Dude I bought from on Ebay mailed them via snail mail to Ebay authentication, and now the tracking says No Access to Delivery Location...We'll see tomorrow, but prob not getting these until next week.

:smokin

10D4DC32-FECA-498C-AD11-ED4DA3B03CE9.jpeg

Great wash on this pair, the dark denim looks so much better than the light, especially with the dark and brown hits all over the rest of the shoe.

For any Canadians in here, where do you guys trade shoes? Only through Facebook? I know in the US there is Trade Block but I was just wondering if any such thing existed in Canada

someone offered the far outs + $50 for my black red yeezy 350. is that a fair trade? honestly don't know values and don't want to get the short end of the deal

Ebay customer service is honestly like 100X better than Stockx...Anytime I've had a legitimate issue with Stockx they tell me to **** off :lol:
I cooped atmos elephants last year on eBay , listed as sz 12 , they were authenticated but when they came I knew they were real, was very happy and than I noticed one shoe was a 12 and other was 11.5. I chatted with them on Twitter and they refunded me the entire amount I paid , $500 , and told me to keep shoes and accept their apology 😂 best part about is one on my feet is a little bigger than other so they actually fit perfect

I cooped atmos elephants last year on eBay , listed as sz 12 , they were authenticated but when they came I knew they were real, was very happy and than I noticed one shoe was a 12 and other was 11.5. I chatted with them on Twitter and they refunded me the entire amount I paid , $500 , and told me to keep shoes and accept their apology 😂 best part about is one on my feet is a little bigger than other so they actually fit perfect
Wow

Back
Top Bottom