THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Decided to join the club
079ABC05-B0F2-45ED-A9C2-6E01CCB7876F.jpeg

you can atc through the app, but then go through Rakuten / NDC webpage to get that additional 10% off :wink:
I was afraid to checkout thru Rakuten. There wasn’t a size or color or anything mentioned, each time I tried. Everything was “undefined”. Wasn’t taking any chances and went thru the app lol

Called customer service and Nike is having server issues on mist of their customer accounts.

If you try and add a $15 t-shirt through the Nike app or even some “trash still in stock sneakers” on the SNKRS app, it won’t add to your cart/checkout.

I got a 15% off coupon for my troubles

Was trying to make a brain-cancer tribute colorway for my mom (grey is the color for brain cancer). had her passing dates on the back tabs (month + day). i apparently don't have access tho

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.01.29 AM.png
Try this. If it doesn't work, hopefully someone can help you out.

Go to nike app

Click 3 bars top left

Click your name

Click "your nike member rewards"

Screenshot_20220523-114506_Nike.jpg

Almost $200. I did a mash up of the Safari and Elephant print with teal accents; and dark iris swoosh. I hope it looks more purple than blue. Hard to tell when I was customizing it. Can’t wait for the NBY. I’m guessing it takes so long it will be a nice Christmas present.

Just spent the last 2 hrs working up about 20 designs for my second pair, only to ultimately go with Atmos Elephants w/ teal eyelets and airbag :smh:

I just couldn't come up with anything that had the right pop of color that made me excited to blow $180 and figured I'll probably never have the opportunity to own anything similar to Elephants at a somewhat affordable price.

I was afraid to checkout thru Rakuten. There wasn’t a size or color or anything mentioned, each time I tried. Everything was “undefined”. Wasn’t taking any chances and went thru the app lol
Yeah, it showed undefined on the checkout page but when you checkout everything comes up normal on the confirmation screen. I was hoping my Bday code would apply to it, as well, but the bastards don't let you use it on IDs. Lame.
Decided to go Atmos inspired route for my 2nd pair. Based on seeing materials from orders, I went Suede upper and Fuzzy black swoosh, White mesh on toxbox. I was flipping it for 15 mins if I wanted to do leather or mesh toebox lol.

AEA04AD9-81ED-4089-B261-154DE5710C03.jpeg
I actually went the opposite from you based on the in-hand pics I saw - I went all leather for the upper. Suede looked too ashy to me (plus my first pair I made is all suede) and I liked the leather toebox to match the OG. I also went withe the teal leather swoosh, and don't really mind if it has the white outline everyone's had.

Yeah, it showed undefined on the checkout page but when you checkout everything comes up normal on the confirmation screen. I was hoping my Bday code would apply to it, as well, but the bastards don't let you use it on IDs. Lame.

I actually went the opposite from you based on the in-hand pics I saw - I went all leather for the upper. Suede looked too ashy to me (plus my first pair I made is all suede) and I liked the leather toebox to match the OG. I also went withe the teal leather swoosh, and don't really mind if it has the white outline everyone's had.

I want a teal swoosh but all the pics I seen is yikes. Either bended and white outline I’m not a fan of. My first NBY I went with teal swoosh 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

Back
Top Bottom