THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

came in today! finally have them back!

:frown: great pickup man I'm still searching

^:pimp: idk why but im feeling them alot, is the toe box really see through where you can see the sock?

Ordering AM1iDs is really a gamble because of the variations in shape nowadays, so I feel pretty lucky that these turned out awesome! They're definitely the best shaped AM1iDs that I've EVER received. I love how the mudguards have that hefty look to them.
devil.gif

Air Max 1iD - Elephant Toe by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
My roomate has the same ones but he chose a black bottom,  the elephant toe is def what makes this a great ID, did you go with leather or suede on the rest?

Great minds think alike. I also ordered the reflectives recently

I totally agree. I picked up the reflective hyperfuse recently, great shape but material is just so stiff. I was concerned the clots might be similar (not that I had much hope in getting them!)

Ordering AM1iDs is really a gamble because of the variations in shape nowadays, so I feel pretty lucky that these turned out awesome! They're definitely the best shaped AM1iDs that I've EVER received. I love how the mudguards have that hefty look to them.
devil.gif

Air Max 1iD - Elephant Toe by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
so sick.  Im gonna copy these.. Make mine with a leather heel guard, black swoosh, and gum bottom.

heres mine that came in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom