THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tempting, but if I buy any of the split AM1's, I'm waiting on these...

I agree, and i want the black with red toe ones as well.

where is that? australia?

492 people already prepare camping outside stores
devil.gif
what does it mean first in best dressed? those who wearing most heat on their feet can directly purchase right away?
laugh.gif
HAL australian store. most of those "492" likes are probably international outside of AU. Theyre going to be very busy with this release alongside their Brick and Mortar Asics pack

also, for anyone thats interested the good will out has these in a 10.5 & 11.5

139 EU plus ship

http://www.thegoodwillout.com/nike-air-max-1-fb-schwarz-mintgrun.html

If anybody is interested, the Nike AM Blue Suedes are available @Size? FSR £95($152) shipped UK 5.5- UK 13

The resell ticket on ebay for those clots is disgusting
400+ for air max 1's?
yeah....right, thats why all of em sitting possum now
with no bids or anything smh n_'s crazy
somebody got a sz. 10 for a reasonable price holla at me

I haven't been here in a while, so have we got an estimated RD on the Chili's?

the chili's are planned for the holiday season of this year, so they will probably make their appearance in november or december i think
thank you AM master

Quick thought, how come Nike has yet to release the white/blue AM1 in OG form? I would have expected them to release right after the white/red pair.

thank you AM master

Quick thought, how come Nike has yet to release the white/blue AM1 in OG form? I would have expected them to release right after the white/red pair.
the OG blue AM1 only came out in GS sizes this year, no word on any release for them yet, maybe next year they will make their comeback

with nike you will never know when it comes to such things, if you really want a pair i would advise you to replicate a pair on nike iD

before they gonna take down the suede options that now are still available
wink.gif
a NT member in this thread got a pair from nike iD

forgot his name and also i couldnt find the picture from his pair that he have uploaded

the OG blue AM1 only came out in GS sizes this year, no word on any release for them yet, maybe next year they will make their comeback
with nike you will never know when it comes to such things, if you really want a pair i would advise you to replicate a pair on nike iD
before they gonna take down the suede options that now are still available :wink: a NT member in this thread got a pair from nike iD
forgot his name and also i couldnt find the picture from his pair that he have uploaded

It was me

Here you go

before they gonna take down the suede options that now are still available :wink: a NT member in this thread got a pair from nike iD

It was me

Here you go

Nice IDs :pimp:

Nike really only released them in GS size tho? WTF were they thinking? :x

Obsidians!!! :D :smokin

^^ nice pic fam. Missed out a hunna times still looking for a sz. 13 :smh:
I was in the same boat as you. I had been looking for a size 6 for the longest. I caved in and said **** it, bought them from Size? UK a while ago

not sure if posted ....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/19/think-next-nike-doernbecher-freestyle-sneaker-releases/7/

Believe it or not, the ubiquitous Air Max 1 has yet to partake in the Doernbecher Freestyle. Air Max 1 fans would love for this connection to go down, because despite the hundreds upon hundreds of color-combos that hit stores every year, Air Max 1 riders are never fully satisfied. Give it a glowing outsole, some reflective panels, some safari print, or some dope insoles – it’ll be a instant pick-up once it becomes available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom