THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They will come back down.

As others mentioned, Concepts collab spiked then fell. Right now im only missing the far outs and it looks like buyers are not selling for the same crazy premium anymore.

At the end of the day, air max 1s are not Jordan 1s or dunks. Supply seems plenty for the Kasinas as eBay has tons of "Got Em" pics for listings. Most people buy these to sell but very few are willing to sit on pairs for a long time. Next week you should be able to find some better prices when people get them in hand.

Of course I could be 100% wrong lmao. Ill keep monitoring for good prices but also looking forward to the suspected euro release end of month. I need at least one at retail
Word. I gave up on the mellows but grabbed them for like $217 after the prices dipped. I'm not a resale type of dude, but when it's $20/30 over and I really like the shoe...it's cool.

They will come back down.

As others mentioned, Concepts collab spiked then fell. Right now im only missing the far outs and it looks like buyers are not selling for the same crazy premium anymore.

At the end of the day, air max 1s are not Jordan 1s or dunks. Supply seems plenty for the Kasinas as eBay has tons of "Got Em" pics for listings. Most people buy these to sell but very few are willing to sit on pairs for a long time. Next week you should be able to find some better prices when people get them in hand.

Of course I could be 100% wrong lmao. Ill keep monitoring for good prices but also looking forward to the suspected euro release end of month. I need at least one at retail
I watched heavies tank, mellows dip more and far outs dip. I doubt these don't see some sort of reduction in due time.

I'm hoping I can swing a trade for the brown travis am1 for both kasinas. got a 12 in travs, probably need an 11.5 in kasinas since the lining is a bit thin. waiting for all the online pairs to arrive and let the price drop the furthest before I start hunting. if anyone here wants to make it happen, feel free to DM me

Kicking myself, didnt grab the Kasinas on StockX yesterday cause I thought they might go cheaper, could have got them both for close to Aus retail. Now they have both jumped $80 overnight.

If it helps, StockX would not require sellers to provide all accessories that come with the shoes other than the box so you might've been missing a keychain and on top of that, some sellers would not come through and would take the 15% hit just to get a few more bucks.

L o L as expected. L's hurt worse on the west coast when you have to take them at 7 am.
Try 6 in Alaska, and it's my birthday! At least these came in:

Attachments

• 20220608_140950.jpg
    20220608_140950.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 401
If it helps, StockX would not require sellers to provide all accessories that come with the shoes other than the box so you might've been missing a keychain and on top of that, some sellers would not come through and would take the 15% hit just to get a few more bucks.

StockX has separate listings for Patta AM1s with or without a bracelet. The listings with the bracelet went for and still are cheaper than without for some reason.

StockX has separate listings for Patta AM1s with or without a bracelet. The listings with the bracelet went for and still are cheaper than without for some reason.
Interesting. I think when it comes to other shoes though, they don't require that, right? Like shoes that usually do come with extra laces but are missing it, or the Air Max 90 recrafts that come with the arch supports and the hang tags but may not. Things like that - StockX still doesn't require it, right?

Let’s all hope tik tok doesn’t hype up the Kasina then prices should calm down after a few weeks 🙏🏼

Out of all the collaborations this year, which one has been your guys' favorite IF you have a favorite?

I think you guys already know my favorite, haha.

Woke up late and forgot about kasinas, but checked IG and my guy was selling a pair of Parra Amsterdam AM1 for a good price. Copped with quickness. So glad I woke up late now.

Attachments

• 24B1B119-C4A8-4C32-80A8-D20F1FB43E96.jpeg
    24B1B119-C4A8-4C32-80A8-D20F1FB43E96.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 9007BA69-9DA2-49CC-A9D4-2A9EF647E465.jpeg
    9007BA69-9DA2-49CC-A9D4-2A9EF647E465.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 525
Back
Top Bottom