THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

not yet would redampening it make it better? the suede looks burnt.

i followed those guides that pop up from google.  wool setting, dampen shoe, re-dampened every few seconds.  and it came out like this.

Did you wet a towel and iron or just wet the toe box and iron? All the steps I have seen online are for synthetic materials. You should have put a wet towel over those.

the chrome pair is now available on EC
wink.gif

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalo...s/nike-air-max-1-sp-liquid-silver/category/5/
Thank you and repped...... but I missed out again.
mad.gif

Didn't think these things would be that hard to gret, but they are really eluding me.  Anyone with info on the silver or golds, PLEASE PM ME!  I will be forever grateful.

not yet would redampening it make it better? the suede looks burnt.

i followed those guides that pop up from google.  wool setting, dampen shoe, re-dampened every few seconds.  and it came out like this.

That works for synthetic suede. You need to put a wet towel or something over the shoe for real suede. You can probably fix that by taking a toothbrush like majestic said and wetting the toe cap. Brush the fibers around on the toecap to where it blends. You'll probably see the toothbrush turn purple but that's fine. Since the toebox has two different colors, only do this process for one area at a time and make sure you clean any paint off the toothbrush before you go to the other color.

Liquid metal pack just dropped again on liberty of London's website - gold and silver for whoever cares.

Copped me a UK9 (gold) to put on display

Did you wet a towel and iron or just wet the toe box and iron? All the steps I have seen online are for synthetic materials. You should have put a wet towel over those.
That works for synthetic suede. You need to put a wet towel or something over the shoe for real suede. You can probably fix that by taking a toothbrush like majestic said and wetting the toe cap. Brush the fibers around on the toecap to where it blends. You'll probably see the toothbrush turn purple but that's fine. Since the toebox has two different colors, only do this process for one area at a time and make sure you clean any paint off the toothbrush before you go to the other color.
damn, well looks like that's my problem.. well how can you tell if it's synthetic suede or real suede?

I did not put a towel over in between the iron and shoe.  but later on after those posts i did go over it with a suede brush, but are you saying re dampening the area will work better.  does suede brush/tooth brush matter, same right?

Anyone copping the glow in the dark's? Those are super slept on, seen them at the local mall. Still in stock all the hypebeasts too worried about JB. Also any word on the blue suede AM1's? Seen them online but haven't seen anyone actually have on foot pics or anything.

Thank you to the couple of you guys who tried to give me a heads up on the Liquid Metals at Liberty yesterday. I got stuck in a meeting at work for most of the afternoon, and missed out. A starting to think I am going to have to pay resell. The large size I need is really rare. I hate when Nike does dope AM1's that are women 's -- they make so damn few of the bigger sizes.

Back
Top Bottom