THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They are all leather, no?

I think it only works on this synthetic material or suede (if your willing to risk damaging it).

…and I've heard the fix may not be permanent. I am not sure as this is first time I have tried it so only time will tell. 

i was going to try it on the apcs that released most recently, the blue suede ones

For NTers that are interested

Unreleased Nike Air Max 1 Green Suede Sample, listed on ebay with 4,5 hours to go

Current bid 102,50 auction number 291031824711

For NTers that are interested

Unreleased Nike Air Max 1 Green Suede Sample, listed on ebay with 4,5 hours to go

Current bid 102,50 auction number 291031824711
am i missing something? those are blue suedes? and still available from jdsports

am i missing something? those are blue suedes? and still available from jdsports
No are the green suede samples.

The photos just aren't very good. The green suede isn't very vibrant, same thing with the purple suede samples.

Last edited:
The OG base print is what makes it so clean. Seems from a far they would just look grey. You get up close and your jaw drops. Really nice to me. I'm old school so that print and safari print win me over MOST of the time.
My next iDs will be similar yet different. That's if money is right, before the option is gone.

Last edited:
I know it's the wrong thread but it was to give you the idea. I'm a big fan of the air safari(which is coming with new models in 2014) which is why I'm posting this. I LOVE the air max 1 and to me the air safari siloette (yet inferior) is the same. Same family tree. I wish they would add safari print to the Air Max 1 option. I think it would be amazing.
Here's a older pair of air safari iDs I have. Just to think about.

The idea of safari print iD options and what it would look like. Would people be interested? That's all. Just "thinking out loud". I would love the feel of the air max 1 but be able to have safari print usable.

Back
Top Bottom