THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good god that toebox on those YOTH's :x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh:

I think I'm gonna go ahead and make my Black Cement 3 IDs pretty soon

Busted these out the closet.... Been years since I put em on because I totally forgot I had em.

If anyone still want the og reds end is having 25% off with code AW13PREVIEW comes out to 107 shipped

finally a decent wmns cw. will be an easy cop for me!
"Finally a decent CW for women???" You must have been living under a rock or something because the ladies have been getting some dope CW's lately...at least within the past year or 2 IMO

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2306253944/

saw a size 8 for sale 2 weeks ago

http://instagram.com/gustodaninja#

or keep an eye out on the IG of this guy, he is located in JP maybe he can help you further, he is a reseller tough, so dont expect any cheap prices
thanks a bunch brotha. im a sz 10 though but awesome link for the facebook group. thinkin about pulling the trigger on an ebay pair for about 3-320 after shipping but im sure i can get it under that by a lot. what do you think?

thanks a bunch brotha. im a sz 10 though but awesome link for the facebook group. thinkin about pulling the trigger on an ebay pair for about 3-320 after shipping but im sure i can get it under that by a lot. what do you think?
i have seen pairs go for between the 220euro/315dollar - 260euro/355dollar

tbh i dont think that you will find them for less than that, those things are ultra rare

and if you really like them i would scoop them up if i were you, before its too late and you cant find them anymore

320 is a lot of money but sometimes you dont have other choice than man up and swallow the high price if you know what i mean

Last edited:

i have seen pairs go for between the 220euro/315dollar - 260euro/355dollar

tbh i dont think that you will find them for less than that, those things are ultra rare

and if you really like them i would scoop them up if i were you, before its too late and you cant find them anymore

320 is a lot of money but sometimes you dont have other choice than man up and swallow the high price if you know what i mean
i don't mind paying. just didn't know the whole story behind these. i remember your post when they first came out about 2 1/2 months ago, but was kinda hesitant because i already have the milans from the hometurf. but you made my decision a little more easier to make. thanks for the info again! merry xmas to you and yours.

Got a pair of OG reds a couple of weeks ago that I decided to iron the toebox 

Couldn't resist comparing it to my old black/red

Guess which ones's toebox is ironed? lol

Too lazy to do a tutorial but this is the gist of it. Stuff inside of shoe with a t-shirt, cover toebox with a cut up t-shirt or paper towel, put water in a spray bottle, wet

the toebox area and iron upwards. When the area starts drying up, keep spraying to keep it wet. 

i don't mind paying. just didn't know the whole story behind these. i remember your post when they first came out about 2 1/2 months ago, but was kinda hesitant because i already have the milans from the hometurf. but you made my decision a little more easier to make. thanks for the info again! merry xmas to you and yours.
no problem bro
wink.gif

wish you and your fam also a merry christmas
smile.gif

How do the elephant print id's feel on foot? i was just wondering if they feel bulky compared to essentials. I wish there was a mesh option because I've always preferred the feel of the essentials compared to an all leather AM1.

Hey guys I've been lurking on this thread for the longest and finally made an account lol.. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if the chilis dropped yet or when they are?

Back
Top Bottom