THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Took a fat L and I was feeling confident, that’s gotta be the worst feeling lol
IMG_0534.png

I fully checked out on the bb's so haven't followed all of them at all. They feel like an Air Max Zero gimmick to me tbh. But I'm confused so I'll ask. I've seen some info about a few of the Kids of Immigrants bb's coming limited to 1986 pairs but it's the same colorways as the ones released today so what gives? 1986 were numbered to the midsole and then they made tons of them that aren't numbered?

Seen them for the first time the other day and they are really ugly. Generic looking

If those KOI AM1 cws were on the 2017 silhouette, I’d be interested. But since they’re on the 86/BB silho, I’m goooood.

I fully checked out on the bb's so haven't followed all of them at all. They feel like an Air Max Zero gimmick to me tbh. But I'm confused so I'll ask. I've seen some info about a few of the Kids of Immigrants bb's coming limited to 1986 pairs but it's the same colorways as the ones released today so what gives? 1986 were numbered to the midsole and then they made tons of them that aren't numbered?
I understand what you mean about the gimmick with the Airmax zero because it seems like a made up story… But the big bubbles were literally the first air max so I don’t really get the comparison

I'm wondering the same thing. I see the blue pair is out there in my size for roughly $300, and don't know if I should pull the trigger before they go up or wait a while and pay way less than that. I don't care about the numbers on the side, I just really like that light armory blue cw and don't want to miss out on them, but I'm also not trying to overpay. This is a tough one!

But, does anyone actually know yet if these colors are JUST the numbered pairs, like DBLP also asked? That's really the question here.
there are no non numbered pairs, all the pairs are numbered at the right side from the right shoe, if there was non numbered pairs available they would have a different style code

Reactions: 907
Asked someone that would know and he said no non-numbered pairs. He said the stock pics may with no numbers may be sample pairs of something. We noticed the tongue didn't have a logo too. But he said no pairs without numbers to his knowledge.

Then he added this so who knows lol:

Although people saying there’s un-numbered pairs I’ve not heard of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom