THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0034.jpeg
got these in today. they look nice in hand . definitely prefer these over the yellow/orange ones . for anyone living in NYC. Tom D’s in Brooklyn has these
They have a website or do phone orders???

END CLOTHING...

Is it worth it??? $33.80 off with promo but $21.6 with tax and shipping...

Screenshot_20230603_002045_Chrome.jpg

i'm hella tempted to just scoop these up. i think these will grow on folks. the more muted colorway pairs well with the textured panels.

speaking of the mixed texture panels, net-a-porter has the magmas for $96 w/free shipping for my fellow small footers (bear in mind this is a women's boutique so all sizing is for women)

Nike Air Max 1 Master Magma Orange (Women's)

Any of you got the AM1 golfs with the soft spikes? Can they be worn like regular sneakers or do you have to be on grass? Thinking about getting a pair that I haven't seen as a regular AM1.
The BB golfs specifically can be, TO ME. I got the 86 in the golf version and I barely noticed a difference.

But there are 87 golfs with a more aggressive tread than this year's 86 golf. I'd imagine you can still wear those casually but I've never owned a pair and have always been curious about that myself.

IMG_0034.jpeg
got these in today. they look nice in hand . definitely prefer these over the yellow/orange ones . for anyone living in NYC. Tom D’s in Brooklyn has these

This pack might be favorite of the year so far. What’s the material on the vamp/toe box?

The BB golfs specifically can be, TO ME. I got the 86 in the golf version and I barely noticed a difference.

But there are 87 golfs with a more aggressive tread than this year's 86 golf. I'd imagine you can still wear those casually but I've never owned a pair and have always been curious about that myself.
Thanks fam, the pair I'm looking at is an 86 OG NRG pair. I appreciate the response :emoji_thumbsup:

IMG_0034.jpeg
Retail? I know they love over pricing. Graham ain’t the same no more.

Oof at least you didn’t get completely overcharged. Going to be a hassle for me to grab the blue pair since most stores are doing a instore drop and few stores are dropping them online. At least sneaker discords only seem to know about the Orange GR pair and not the blues.

have enjoyed collecting and wearing a bunch of AM1s over the years but I decided to finally bite the bullet and pay for a couple of customs. these just landed from a gentleman in France.

I love the look of the masters but I don’t like primarily black sneakers and could never afford the friends and family so here’s the next best thing(for me).
IMG_5787.jpeg

had a pair of aqua pattas sitting in the closet in DS form so I figured I’d send them out to get funked up. I love the way this one came out and now I can rock them with all kinds of blue gear.
IMG_5785.jpeg
IMO, these are horrible. Those masters needed actual materials like fur. And the blue aquas?? Shouldn’t have gone with soo many blue. Again IMO

A bit sad that I traded the SB Jordan for the KOI pair now that there might be a wider release....but oh well.....I'm more inclined to wear AM1 over J4 so happy to have what fits me best.

A bit sad that I traded the SB Jordan for the KOI pair now that there might be a wider release....but oh well.....I'm more inclined to wear AM1 over J4 so happy to have what fits me best.

From just a quick search it appears the armory blue and the blue safari have the same style number, not sure what's going on but I would assume those are the safaris on feature

From just a quick search it appears the armory blue and the blue safari have the same style number, not sure what's going on but I would assume those are the safaris on feature
Yeah. Saw a post on IG about a few sites mixing them up and whatever we see is actually the Safaris.

It’s a pleasant sight to see that the PRs are priced at $140 on SNKRS… or is that a typo?

IMG_1592.jpeg

I’m hoping they end up like the Duckling Pack with the sales and all after about three months.

It’s a pleasant sight to see that the PRs are priced at $140 on SNKRS… or is that a typo?

IMG_1592.jpeg

I’m hoping they end up like the Duckling Pack with the sales and all after about three months.
I doubt it because the sneaker discords are going for them tomorrow since there’s some resale value at the moment

Back
Top Bottom