THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

btw you think YOTH size 9 WMS will fit me? I'm a size 8-8.5 MENS 
the larger sizes will be instores around chinese new year, thats the end of januari, its like a marketing strategy from nike to increase demand for this cw, first come the small sizes and later the larger sizes, they pulled out the same trick exactly 1 year ago with the wmns YOTS AM1, nike do have larger sizes instock somewhere but they dont release them yet on purpose

the larger sizes will be instores around chinese new year, thats the end of januari, its like a marketing strategy from nike to increase demand for this cw, first come the small sizes and later the larger sizes, they pulled out the same trick exactly 1 year ago with the wmns YOTS AM1, nike do have larger sizes instock somewhere but they dont release them yet on purpose
ahhh.. Damn In in Canada.. I don't think canada is getting them :frown: I'm prob gonna go with size 9 since you guys said go up 1 size  

ahhh.. Damn In in Canada.. I don't think canada is getting them :frown: I'm prob gonna go with size 9 since you guys said go up 1 size  
do what ever you want to do

but you will later regret that when you see that the larger sizes are up on the webstores

the largest that they now have in HK is mens size 8 and 8,5, that K-C dont get them doesnt mean that they dont exist

but if you dont wanna listen and go do your own thing oke
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Last edited:

do what ever you want to do

but you will later regret that when you see that the larger sizes are up on the webstores

the largest that they now have in HK is mens size 8 and 8,5, that K-C dont get them doesnt mean that they dont exist

but if you dont wanna listen and go do your own thing oke
laugh.gif

LOL damn !! what website will have mens 8 or 8.5? damnn its cost 215 after exxchange rate and shipping :frown: ! you think kicks will get more size later? nothing to be worried about ? :D 

Last edited:
cats like you nowadays dont have any patience at all
laugh.gif

as i stated before the larger sizes will come later, but if you cant wait

go buy the wmns size 9 then
wink.gif

but does all air max just go up 1 or 1.5 size? 
it depends on how your feet is shaped

wmns releases are always a half centimeter longer in the length

so if you are a mens size 8/26cm you gonna take a wmns size 9,5/26,5

length wise you can maybe fit into wmns size 9/26cm but there is a possibility

that they will be too narrow because size 7,5 is categorized as small by nike and size 8 is a medium

i can wear both sizes and i know that because you can also see that on the cardboard shoe trees that come with the shoes

the shoe tree from a size 8 is wider than the 1 from size 7,5

it depends on how your feet is shaped

wmns releases are always a half centimeter longer in the length

so if you are a mens size 8/26cm you gonna take a wmns size 9,5/26,5

length wise you can maybe fit into wmns size 9/26cm but there is a possibility

that they will be too narrow because size 7,5 is categorized as small by nike and size 8 is a medium

i can wear both sizes and i know that because you can also see that on the cardboard shoe trees that come with the shoes

the shoe tree from a size 8 is wider than the 1 from size 7,5
damn RMK had a siez 10 but got sold so quick.. ! Imma just gonna wait it out dont want to spend 2 bills on a shoe that fit uncomfortble! thxs for ur help :smile:

wana PM me waht sites are avaiable ? lol 
i only know K-C and RMK at the moment

also this shoe is not really my thing so im not doing too much

investigation on where i can get them, since im not very interested in them

from this point here now you're on your own lol
wink.gif

i think some online JP retailers like atmos and mita will also get them since it is a asian theme based AM1

Last edited:
Just spoke to the guys in Offspring (UK) - Showed me the release form for the YOTH AM1 - All of their stores are getting them in on the 25th of Jan, pretty sure the size run will go up to wmns US10.5 (UK8 Mens) similar to the leopard drop in late 2012 - Not sure about online tho

Just spoke to the guys in Offspring (UK) - Showed me the release form for the YOTH AM1 - All of their stores are getting them in on the 25th of Jan, pretty sure the size run will go up to wmns US10.5 (UK8 Mens) similar to the leopard drop in late 2012 - Not sure about online tho

Cheers for the info mate! Much appreciated as I was just about to buy from K-C, but now I know about the UK release I'll wait this one out.

Cheers for the info mate! Much appreciated as I was just about to buy from K-C, but now I know about the UK release I'll wait this one out.
No problem - Hopefully worth the wait.. Looking forward to getting a closer look, fingers crossed the shape on these is ok

Back
Top Bottom