THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

66337036-3C9C-4BCE-8F50-F31D3C679D58.jpeg
8BBFEF13-4CA9-4CA6-9BFB-E0C15FC437A9.jpeg
Love em...tryna wait out for them to go on discount tho but may gotta bite the bullet...any sites with an 11?

I see, that makes sense.

Still not keen on listing stuff again.

"I recived an empty box"
Ebay/UPS "OK" --> refund

How do you manage that as a seller
I haven't used eBay in 5+ years, but isn't it the same as StockX these days? I don't think you ship directly to the buyer anymore. If it's like StockX, you send to StockX/eBay, they verify it's legit, pay you, then ship to the buyer. If the buyer says they got an empty box, you never even know. That's between StockX/eBay and the buyer. You've already been paid when they verify the shoes as legit.

Not sure if I understand correctly but Maroon Pattas available on NDC JP (app/members only) ??

You definitely understand correctly. Surprisingly, that colorway has been on NDC-JP ever since they were released while they never got sold out. And actually, even though they were/are marked down 30% from its MSRP (¥20,350, approx $142) during the past/current member week which is making them down to around $100, they still got most of the sizes available somehow…. Wish it happened w/ the other colorways tho…

I haven't used eBay in 5+ years, but isn't it the same as StockX these days? I don't think you ship directly to the buyer anymore. If it's like StockX, you send to StockX/eBay, they verify it's legit, pay you, then ship to the buyer. If the buyer says they got an empty box, you never even know. That's between StockX/eBay and the buyer. You've already been paid when they verify the shoes as legit.
Given Ebays authentication process I assume it works like this now. Sounds better.

Long story short , copped on ebay sz 12 , passed authentication but when they arrived they were size 11.5 , reached out to eBay to explain what happened , yada yada full refund and keep shoes
IMG_8782.jpeg
eBay is the best when it comes to aftermarket kicks. Not because there aren't any problems. But because you can actually solve problems with them and it usually takes less than a day or two to resolve if not in an hour or so.

Maybe I don't understand... but this is why I'm hesitant to sell a few pairs.

Seems like buyer can claim anything (even if correct), get his money back and seller is left with empty hands?
When I'm cleaning out the closet I'll often throw gently used or brand new gear into the sneaker sale to help move it quickly. Once sold some infrared AJ6's with a matching track suit. Seller said he never received the tracksuit. eBay worked it out without any of my involvement or a chargeback to me. I even followed up with them like, "what do I need to do?" They said don't worry about we took care of it. You're all set.

Also, bought the kith 990v6 Daytona earlier this year, the pair with the socks. Didn't receive the socks. eBay gave me a coupon code for the difference between what I paid and how much the average pairs sold for without the socks. They didn't even bother the seller and said the socks probably got lost at authentication.

Short story long, having the authenticity guarantee works out for the buyer and seller as it's a buffer. eBay handles everything from there.

I see, that makes sense.

Still not keen on listing stuff again.

"I recived an empty box"
Ebay/UPS "OK" --> refund

How do you manage that as a seller
I had this happen to me as a buyer. Bought union 4s. Received everything but the shoes 😂. eBay just asked that I file a police report and send them the police report number along with a photo copy of my id. I was refunded my full payment plus a discount code within an hour or two of doing my part. They passed authentication so ebay figured they either got lost or "lost" at authentication or stolen in transit. I still gave the seller 5 stars.

If the buyer claims you sent them an empty box you'd only have a problem if you sold for less than $100. Otherwise, as long as they passed authentication it's on ebay to work it out.

Need those topographic volt joints to sit for a bit, I’m a sucker for volt (and anything that matches that Tottenham air max volt shirt), but the sneaker funds are spent for the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom