THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

4FF5CAFF-2B67-4BD7-B8F2-530E71AF7BE7.jpeg

Not original at all, but had to add an atmos inspired colorway to the collection.

Too much empty space and not enough shoes in this picture.

Second pair arrived, considering on sending back since I have 3 more in the works.

Kinda ehh…I like the nubuck mud way more on my other pair compared to this leather mud.

Personally I think leather is best used on side panel, u-throat and swoosh to break up the material. Highly recommend nubuck mud.

856BC966-1D16-4591-AD9B-B4A05225730D.jpeg

They look nice to me here!

the bronze cw sold out on snkrs this morning unless it's a typical "Nike Psych"
I definitely see sizes available. I've been faked out on recent releases and rushed to buy on the first day. Waiting for them to go on sale before buying.

Second pair arrived, considering on sending back since I have 3 more in the works.

Kinda ehh…I like the nubuck mud way more on my other pair compared to this leather mud.

Personally I think leather is best used on side panel, u-throat and swoosh to break up the material. Highly recommend nubuck mud.

Send it back and flip that mud to nubuck singledout singledout

No hesitation

I believe those are exclusive Hong Kong Nike store ID’s - something like a special F&F event at the opening and came in a crazy box. Picked up off eBay over the years, and that’s all I can remember. The box is like 15 lbs

If it helps, the character that is printed on the back tab of each shoe is the traditional Chinese writing of the number 9.

I hear you, but these are very clean imo

Is that mudguard iron ore or bone? Same question for u-throat and side panel

Will be returning. Definitely didn’t turn out like I had hoped. The white mesh kills it. Hopefully my other pairs turn out better.

Attachments

• IMG_3522.jpeg
    IMG_3522.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 637
Will be returning. Definitely didn’t turn out like I had hoped. The white mesh kills it. Hopefully my other pairs turn out better.

Can we get the colors used on these?

Back
Top Bottom