THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Coming April

when does the black/ gum ones from the same line up come out?

Took some HQ pix of the AM 1 SP MC's to show the quality and detail. Love these things

Bonus pic. Think these are soo underrated
nice i will get mine tomorrow

What's the going rate for the those tiger camo atmos 1s? I browsed ebay and saw a bunch in the $500 range :x  They really go for that much??

If you can find them in the 300 range, pull the trigger. You'll rarely find a pair under 400 DS, they go anywhere from 385-500. I remember the elephant print atmos am1 going for around that price and thinking that was OD.... then a few years later they're going for 700+ :x :smh:

I sold mine for $380 shipped a few months ago. Actually kinda regretting it.

wish they released those usa camos on ndc....i had no chance.
frown.gif
seriously... i was thinking online or bust for me... but I was out of town, in San Diego and had assumed I was SOL...totally spaced on the local spots and was able to cop these wh the greatest of ease....that never happens to me...was a good weekend needless to say 

YOTHs came in today. Dope shoe - really nice suede on the top of the toebox, a really clean design on the upper/heel that is tough to see in photos, and a dust bag. Very happy with them.

Struck out on a women's 10.5 but got a 10. Camos should be getting here tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom