THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

major dc is a wack shop.
No joke .... I used to do some phone orders with them, but them they screwed me a few times with some shady s____, so I dumped em.  I'm to the point where I'd rather not have the shoe than to try to deal with some BS from some shop.

Wearing my 09 to work today. Been building up to the Air Max this week by breaking out some Waffle Racers and Tailwind and will probably round it out with 90, 95, and a 360 for the rest of the week.

Was considering go there I thought by package they meant shirt and shoe
I'm not too sure if they meant just shirt and shoe.  This is from their tumblr blog:

Celebrate the Air Max Day w/ Limited Edition releases of Air Max 1 Premium QS, Air Max 90 Jacard Infrared & Air Max 90 Ice Infrared, along w/ the Air Max Day T-Shirt. Sold together as a package. #FCFS at 11 am. #WearYourAir #AirMaxDay

Last edited:
so everyone was expecting the last minute to buy...... :S good luck...i think overkill will upload them today(if they have not done it already) as well..

Wearing my 09 to work today. Been building up to the Air Max this week by breaking out some Waffle Racers and Tailwind and will probably round it out with 90, 95, and a 360 for the rest of the week.

Nice wears, wish I still had a few pairs of AM 360s laying around. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the actual AM cushioning but those were super comfy to me.

SMH MY DAMB 09 AM87 WERE AT THE VERY BOTTOM ONE ONE OF MY BOX STACKS.  

I TRIED TO HOUDINI TABLE CLOTH PULL THE BOX OUT.

BRB CLEANING SHOEBOX AVALANCHE

I loved the 360, I know a lot of people prefer the updated version of the sole because it doesn't have the cage in the back, but every pair of the original style 360 that I have has been beaten up.

SMH MY DAMB 09 AM87 WERE AT THE VERY BOTTOM ONE ONE OF MY BOX STACKS.  

I TRIED TO HOUDINI TABLE CLOTH PULL THE BOX OUT.

BRB CLEANING SHOEBOX AVALANCHE

I made sure to pull my box out yesterday evening just to avoid such an incident this morning while rushing to get out the house.

Managed to score a pair this morning from Size? Was up at midnight UK time with 2 iPads and my iPhone all logged into different stores. Had one pair in my basket only for them to be removed at check out! Cue going to bed in foul mood. Then this morning knowing drops happening at 8am for other UK retailers. Managed cop some finally, on my drive into work. Had to pull car over in side street before hitting the office which was still 20mins away. Suffice to say my login credentials did not work and then frantic use of paypal check out, I managed to complete and get a confirmation email all before gettin into work. Checked again when I got to my desk and all sizes were gone!

Happy Air Max Day everyone! 8)

i still don't get the hype of this damn shoe. they could've slapped actual human feces of tinker hatfield himself on the midsole and these still would've sold 

Doubt it unless its some type of flagship store or something.

Was tryna do a phone order... failed! and the lady said that it looks to be an "online order only release" for FNL but ya never know gonna try and grab after work tho *praying

Managed to score a pair this morning from Size? Was up at midnight UK time with 2 iPads and my iPhone all logged into different stores. Had one pair in my basket only for them to be removed at check out! Cue going to bed in foul mood. Then this morning knowing drops happening at 8am for other UK retailers. Managed cop some finally, on my drive into work. Had to pull car over in side street before hitting the office which was still 20mins away. Suffice to say my login credentials did not work and then frantic use of paypal check out, I managed to complete and get a confirmation email all before gettin into work. Checked again when I got to my desk and all sizes were gone!

Happy Air Max Day everyone! 8)

glad it worked out for you ! cheers .

Snuck out of work and swung by Niketown NYC to check them out and they were long gone by 10:30am.  These went fast.
same, but was successful. they were about 20 in front of me and by the time i went to checkout, they said mines was the last pair of 10. they really had less than i expected

same, but was successful. they were about 20 in front of me and by the time i went to checkout, they said mines was the last pair of 10. they really had less than i expected
I was pretty surprised considering NTNY usually gets a very healthy stock of most releases.

Back
Top Bottom