THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

damn, some of yall came out the woodworks. i didnt realize how many people lurked this thread...

Guilty. I've been keeping my Nike purchases to a minimum lately, but had to utilize the tried and true NT forums for the assist with both the AM1 and Jacquard 90's today. Failed so many times over the past year with Nike online releases, I just gave up, and the ******* is still alive and kicking as with today's drop, but I somehow got lucky and was able to complete a checkout.

If any of y'all **** with Vans, then check out our forums over at www.stuckunderthepalms.com/forum. We are the same way over there with our beloved Vans.

At UNDEFEATED LA

i struck out today. oh well.  I'm not going to pay resell prices for them. 

Same here. I don't mind paying a little extra for someone's trouble but prices are O.D. Some dude in the classifieds is asking for 250 [emoji]128565[/emoji] smh. Resellers ruining this hobby.

Last edited:
Same here. I don't mind paying a little extra for someone's trouble but prices are O.D. Some dude in the classifieds is asking for 250 [emoji]128565[/emoji] smh. Resellers ruining this hobby.
QFT.  Gotta say, $250 isn't looking bad.  CL and the bay don't have much below $300 right now.  Predicting that drops pretty soon though.

i am wondering if you guys could help me out. just wondering how the 1s fit? tts  tight or large?        i always been a fan of the 1's just never purchased a pair because me being a short guy and pretty skinny that the shoes would make me look weird. 

was looking to purchase a pair of those london qs that came out because i see a few pairs on ebay for under 100. any help is greatly appreciated

QFT.  Gotta say, $250 isn't looking bad.  CL and the bay don't have much below $300 right now.  Predicting that drops pretty soon though.
Yeah, I'm thinking (hoping) the prices drop on these.  The no job having resellers will need to unload with the next Jordan releases in order to buy those and make a bigger profit.

i am wondering if you guys could help me out. just wondering how the 1s fit? tts  tight or large?        i always been a fan of the 1's just never purchased a pair because me being a short guy and pretty skinny that the shoes would make me look weird. 

was looking to purchase a pair of those london qs that came out because i see a few pairs on ebay for under 100. any help is greatly appreciated
personally most of my air max 1s are same size like all my nike sneakers(regular feet)..they have snug fit. a few people say they run slightly longer but i really doubt. there are  some specifi models(eg full leather top mats) that run a litte longer.

Yeah, I'm thinking (hoping) the prices drop on these.  The no job having resellers will need to unload with the next Jordan releases in order to buy those and make a bigger profit.
 or if youve had your eye on another release...pick them up while the hype s on the 3.26's :D

or if youve had your eye on another release...pick them up while the hype s on the 3.26's :D
True.  I hate that these were so hyped.  I don't even care about the whole "3.26" gimmick.  I just like the colorway.

do you end up saving money at the end of the day, when ordering from these sites?

or is pretty much status quo and its just another avenue to purchase kicks
you can only save money when you know peeps that are living in hong kong, taiwan, singapore, china and japan

that can forward the package to your country without asking extra money besides the regular shipping cost

if you use a agent the total price with the fees and the shipping cost together will most of the time exceed the price what you normally pay in your own country

but if you are desperate and you cant find you size on evilbay, or refuse to pay resell to the resellers you can use taobao or yahoo japan

especially yahoo japan is a very good site for hidden treasures for a nice price, a while ago i saw DS AM1 urawa for 22000 yen what is around 220 USD

and 1,5 months ago i bought 2 pairs of extremely rare asia exclusive 2004 AM90 B for 150 euro in total shipped with fees and all

its like a last resort to use sites like this, for example i missed out on the OG shaq attaqs when they came out

but at the end i still copped them 30 euro below the EU retail at taobao when the they discounted them for the X-mas sale last december

Last edited:
Now, you're saying too much, AMD.
laugh.gif
i know BIP
laugh.gif

taobao and yahoo JP is only for the very well skilled

4th generation fusion super saiyan sneaker connaiseurs with a power level of over the 10000000000

that ish aint for everybody you feel me ??
laugh.gif

most of the cats are not skilled enough yet to wandering around in that kind of territory
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom