THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wanted one more...I was being greedy, got cart jacked like 3 times lol no luck
this was my last chance to get a pair. 
mean.gif
 oh well...on to the next one. 

Last edited:
That's where you're wrong. Kicks>>>>>all
laugh.gif
On the plus side, one can build a sneaker fort to live in with all the shoe boxes he/she has collected.
eyes.gif

Eventually all the credit cards max out and the debt catches up.  And you'll see kids dumping their kicks cheap faster than they've collected them. popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Ya'll wanna act like you know everything and then get shocked when the banks **** you in the ***. I'm not trying to take that chance until I got more than enough money to be able to pay back everything 10x with no problem. That's what happened in 08 and it could most certainly happen again.

Ya'll wanna act like you know everything and then get shocked when the banks **** you in the ***. I'm not trying to take that chance until I got more than enough money to be able to pay back everything 10x with no problem. That's what happened in 08 and it could most certainly happen again.
Do you own any credit cards?

What if you forget a few dollars or some loophole exists(theres always a loophole).
Just make sure the card does not have an annual fee, and pay your cc bills 100% each month and you are good.  It is actually the fiscally smart thing to do, use credit cards for everything you would use cash/debit for and then use your cash to pay off your credit card.  You pay 0 interest on that card and you also earn rewards/cashback, which is basically free money.  CC companies make there money off of people who arent fiscally responsible and carry a balance on their cc (amongst other things).

Back
Top Bottom