THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My car has something that is causing these black marks on my shoes and I don't want to clean them blindly. Anone know what I can use to clean them up??? 

1. Jason Markk or something similar, not water

2. Clean your gas/brake pedals for once 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

so the story behind the volt sole.i have not seen if it was mentioned here..when developing shoes, nike has used volt(marker probably) to highlight new innovative technology..so our sneakers are highlighted!!(along with the tongues:tongue:)
saw these in person. some hipster dude rocking them and pulling them off. i wouldn't be able to. 

I bought a pair off APC yesterday and then quickly regretted it and had them cancel. They're just not that nice with that shape in the toe area.

Be careful with Jason Markk. Stuff is much stronger than people think. I remember it was rubbing off the print off the DB 3s. Use with caution. 

APCs need to change it up now...3 yrs straight of the same stuff, basically...

What size were they? (Please don't say 9...)
They're definitely out of 9's, I ordered 2 pairs yesterday morning when they went up, got an email at the end of the day saying there was something wrong with my billing address. Called them in the morning today, turns out the issue was they thought my Canadian card with Canadian billing address was an international card 
sick.gif
 they said they only have my 8.5 pair and no more 9 
sick.gif
, I ordered both sizes as I wasn't sure how they'd fit, but since they're out of 9's I guess the 8.5 is my only option.

I ask because it seems like it's almost too contained with only the one shop on fire and so many people standing around getting it on video. But Paris is an old town and wiring can be ancient in some of those buildings. I hope they manage to come back from this.

Just picked up a pair of Air Max Day's at my local boutique. I also got the Nike X APC, but got an email this morning saying they are processing, but do to the high volume, they aren't sure if the order will be filled. Anyone else get that email?

Just picked up a pair of Air Max Day's at my local boutique. I also got the Nike X APC, but got an email this morning saying they are processing, but do to the high volume, they aren't sure if the order will be filled. Anyone else get that email?

I got that email this morning too despite receiving an email from UPS yesterday with a tracking number. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom