THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I took the pics with the flash on so you guys could see better (no flash first pic). I did take this with my phone though so pic quality may not be the greatest
that ish looks like dry cardboard lol
roll.gif

i dont see any suede fibers or small strings at all 
mean.gif

nike always like to cheat on the consumer
sick.gif

****.. they look alright to me. Might be different in person. Are they like the APC suede?

Not sure tbh, I don't own the APC's and can't remember the quality of that suede. I mean on feet no one would prob notice and it may not be that noticeable in those pics, but when I first opened the box I was actually a little surprised in a bad way especially after seeing others IDs with suede. Lmk how yours turn out.

Not sure tbh, I don't own the APC's and can't remember the quality of that suede. I mean on feet no one would prob notice and it may not be that noticeable in those pics, but when I first opened the box I was actually a little surprised in a bad way especially after seeing others IDs with suede. Lmk how yours turn out.
I made one in all black suede for my brother. That's even worse if it's ashy lol. The other one I made is like the cement 3s all leather so I don't think it's bad. The leather on your shoes is it tubled like the bc3s?

I made one in all black suede for my brother. That's even worse if it's ashy lol. The other one I made is like the cement 3s all leather so I don't think it's bad. The leather on your shoes is it tubled like the bc3s?

Nah,it's basically pleather imo, I think the black leather they use is of higher quality based on other ppls pics so you'll prob be OK on that 2nd pair

Nah,it's basically pleather imo, I think the black leather they use is of higher quality based on other ppls pics so you'll prob be OK on that 2nd pair
yeah, I've seen some that look tumbled leather and some that look like straight bunk plain leather. I want that tumbled. But ey, if you're unsatisfied you can return you ids Jo questions asked.

yeah, I've seen some that look tumbled leather and some that look like straight bunk plain leather. I want that tumbled. But ey, if you're unsatisfied you can return you ids Jo questions asked.

That's the thing first time I did this iD they screwed up the print and put the reverse where the elephant/cement print lines are gray and the background is black. I live in Canada so it was a pain to return them and reorder. Honestly I was just lowkey happy they didn't screw up the cw this time. I thought about returning but when it comes to something like suede quality I think it'd be pointless as Nike is inconsistent as **** with the quality of their materials

That's the thing first time I did this iD they screwed up the print and put the reverse where the elephant/cement print lines are gray and the background is black. I live in Canada so it was a pain to return them and reorder. Honestly I was just lowkey happy they didn't screw up the cw this time. I thought about returning but when it comes to something like suede quality I think it'd be pointless as Nike is inconsistent as **** with the quality of their materials
got a point there. I hope mine comes out dope.

To the guys with the ashy black suede. I saw this video not long ago and it seemed to make a difference on his Atmos 90's. I have never done it so i cannot vouch for this and add to do this at your own risk.

To the guys with the ashy black suede. I saw this video not long ago and it seemed to make a difference on his Atmos 90's. I have never done it so i cannot vouch for this and add to do this at your own risk.

I've done it on my bred 4s nubuck and it looks amazing afterwards. 

What's the value of the AM 1 Milans? condition is 9/10.
I see most ppl asking $275+ but most sit on ebay.  I sold mine here on NT for $195 VNDS condtion about 2 months ago.

Most offers were between $175-$200, So Id try and offer w/in that price range and see if you can get someone to bite.

But be mindful, the more time you wait the higher the price may peak, considering they already released and are drying up in the market.

I see most ppl asking $275+ but most sit on ebay.  I sold mine here on NT for $195 VNDS condtion about 2 months ago.

Most offers were between $175-$200, So Id try and offer w/in that price range and see if you can get someone to bite.

But be mindful, the more time you wait the higher the price may peak, considering they already released and are drying up in the market.
Okay cos i found a pair in my local group for 120. Its legit, but im not sure if i should take the deal.

Def legit, but   not 9 out of 10 condition, IMO.

And lol at the dude just chillin in the background,

but $120 seems like a fair price for the condition they are in.
Yeah, that's why im a bit hesitant. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to pass.
I'll just wait for my black cement AM 1 ID to come this thursday.

Those London Air max hyper fuse are sick, missed release..... I just recently bought my first pair of air max 1 and I love them. If anyone still knows how to get a hold of a pair of londons please let me know :smile:.

after seeing everyones IDs i think i'm bout to make a black cement ID too 
laugh.gif
better do it soon if the options are still there. i remember them not being available last week. they're gonna start making room for the new options soon i think

do the leather IDs coming with smooth leather?

i've been seeing both a tumbled leather look and a smooth leather

i prefer the smooth look like here

Back
Top Bottom