THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my all time fav AM1 grail
nthat.gif

the 3M is insane on this shoe

broke a lot of necks with this AM1
I never understood the love for that particular shoe... it's not terrible but not something I would ever buy either, there is a severely beaten pair on eBay going for alot right now. I believe it was around 400 at first but he relisted them at 240 now, sole separating from the shoe and all 
sick.gif

I never understood the love for that particular shoe... it's not terrible but not something I would ever buy either, there is a severely beaten pair on eBay going for alot right now. I believe it was around 400 at first but he relisted them at 240 now, sole separating from the shoe and all 
sick.gif
how can you not love a 3m collabo am1 shoe
eek.gif

that also comes with a matching jacket and shirt

the reflection on that shoe is just crazy

that is why the shoe is so appealing amongst the am1 afficionados

Last edited:

eek.gif

3m is cool but not a huge deal to me.

I hate matching clothing for shoes 
laugh.gif

3m reflective shots do look nice, I haven't seen that one though.

To each their own I guess, I love a nice white/black/grey colorway... these just don't strike me as a must have.

Anybody know the best way to repair shoes or any businesses that offer the service on sneakers? All the local places I called only work on dress shoes and boots. These shima shimas were worn once then when my place burned down I guess all the heat melted the glue and everything it separating.

Placed an order for some poor man Urawa's. I'll throw some pictures up on the site when they come in. I hope they turn out nice!

Just got my London pack from sneakersnstuff, even with it all mesh I think they are pretty dope. Also got the volt green and alum QS as well.

eek.gif

3m is cool but not a huge deal to me.

I hate matching clothing for shoes 
laugh.gif

3m reflective shots do look nice, I haven't seen that one though.

To each their own I guess, I love a nice white/black/grey colorway... these just don't strike me as a must have.
sorry missed the convo. yea the color way isn't a stand out, ill give you that.

but the details on the heel mixed with 3m AND superb materials make is a really sick shoe. 

but really, to each their own. 

sorry missed the convo. yea the color way isn't a stand out, ill give you that.

but the details on the heel mixed with 3m AND superb materials make is a really sick shoe. 

but really, to each their own. 
Yeah its a nice clean colorway and I like the tongue tab... just not a stand out pair like you said. Guess I'm just not an "afficianado" 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Was it the size 9 with the cracking 3M and midsole separating at the toe? If it is, I sold it to him for $60 and he's trying to make a quick flip. smh

Was it the size 9 with the cracking 3M and midsole separating at the toe? If it is, I sold it to him for $60 and he's trying to make a quick flip. smh
lol that's the pair... I'm a 9 and I have a notification for AM1s in my size and he keeps relisting them.

lol that's the pair... I'm a 9 and I have a notification for AM1s in my size and he keeps relisting them.
He's a weird dude. Can't blame him for knowing the value of the shoe and trying to flip it. But for what he's listing, I should just take those shoes back. He even posted on the AM1 Enthusiast group on FB and I don't think anyone takes him seriously.

Anyone know a site that still has these in stock? Seems like they sold out pretty fast on the Nike's site.

Air Max 1 Lunar og red

Those are actually surprisingly nice. I hope they put them up on iD. They did it w/ all the random AM90 fuse/lunar/free variants

Back
Top Bottom