THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fit? On foot pics? I'm also one of the few intrigued by the EM maxes.

I wear 11.5s in all the AMs that I own and that is the size that I got in the EMs. I will see if I can't get some on foot pics tonight after work. I think I might pick up the EM AM 90 Infrareds too now.

Some pics of my 3M black/gold Premiums.

Leather sock liner is an underrated feature.

Last edited:
just got my pimentos the other day- no regrets 8). ...but is it just me, or do they seem noticeably heavier than other AM1s?

I wear 11.5s in all the AMs that I own and that is the size that I got in the EMs. I will see if I can't get some on foot pics tonight after work. I think I might pick up the EM AM 90 Infrareds too now.
only thing deterring me from getting the EMs is cleaning them.  i throw my roshes and hoa 90s in the wash without the insoles and laces.  can you do the same with the EMs?  i figure that mesh is a dirt magnet

Finishline shipped my Hastas the same way. Box wasn't open though. My Obsidians were shipped in a regular box, came from different Finishlines. Thing is, I was supposed to pickup in store lol. So they say they shipped them out 2nd day air. Order placed 26th, went to pickup on the 26th. Shoes arrive the 8th of Jan. :stoneface:

i copped the 90s from finishline looked like b grades no joke..gonna return...already copped again on ebay...i wasnt a fan of em but they do look good on feet...birds eye view they look weird to me though

only thing deterring me from getting the EMs is cleaning them.  i throw my roshes and hoa 90s in the wash without the insoles and laces.  can you do the same with the EMs?  i figure that mesh is a dirt magnet
I was thinking the same thing, I have only wore the EM 90 twice on really nice and sunny days, so far they aren't that dirty, but I figured once the dirt starts to show on the mesh, just pull out the insole and toss them in the wash, that's what I do with my white/red lunar eclipse's and they come out looking crispy, I love those lunars
happy.gif

I just hope it doesn't mess up the outsole

Last edited:
Got my am1 black gold sail !

I thought everything was cool but
Missing 3m... Return or let it go?

Btw these do run big im a 9 on runners but this one is about 1/2 too big :/

^ Personally I'd leave it alone.

I'd be more concerned about how poorly they cut the curve of the swoosh.

I am starting to get back in to air max my self, they look mad clean and they are not over hype

hey guys, noob question when it comes to NikeID—

but i've been looking at a few IDs on tumblr, and noticed some AM1's with some sort of denim twill kind of look.

was that material seasonal or a limited edition sort of thing?

thanks.

hey guys, noob question when it comes to NikeID—

but i've been looking at a few IDs on tumblr, and noticed some AM1's with some sort of denim twill kind of look.

was that material seasonal or a limited edition sort of thing?

thanks.

your prob looking at that pic with the hulk doll. That was last years options.

Just bought these from Nike Factory Outlet Gold Coast Australia
$55AUD Nike Air Max 1 Storm Black
Will swap laces over for Royal Blue

new on here.... like the info you guys put out man good stuff.

Those camo ones above are sexy tho. Probably gonna have to jump through hoops and win a nobel prize to get them tho sigh

Anyone have any feedback about ID 1s? Do they fit tts, any quality issues, anything to know about?

I ordered some IDs from nike like 10 or so years ago not long after they started it, but I have only that 1 experience and nothing am1 related. Really interested in some purple am1s though so Nike ID is looking tempting.

Back
Top Bottom