THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah I know I always use ebates lol, adds up over time. I was saying I didn't see that discount code bennyhinn mentioned prior to my order. But after taxes my $20 off still saved more. (Y)

I wish I would've waited for that FNL drop with the code smh.

Gold pack AM1s were definitely available several minutes early. I got to them directly at 8AM and several sizes were already sold out. I should try this product number search from time to time.

I wish I would've waited for that FNL drop with the code smh.

Gold pack AM1s were definitely available several minutes early. I got to them directly at 8AM and several sizes were already sold out. I should try this product number search from time to time.
Anything Non-TLO absolutely!

tried to get the free two day shipping after the fact but ndc shut me down
mean.gif

Anyone have an idea when the trophy pack air max 1 will be releasing? The chameleon looking 1s. Thanks

thought the dark blue denim i wore never bled since ive worn them with these same shoes a few times BUT i was wrong (guess cause its warmer out now). i know its not that bad and its in a spot barely noticeable but i know im not the first to deal with denim stains. any tips to get it off that top part of the white nylon? possibly the inside as well. drives me crazy knowing it there :[ 
sorry to repost, just wondering if anyone has any concrete advice before i try something

Lol. The dye from your jeans is probably not gona come off man. That's just the way it is. Put some Jason markk on it. Can't hurt

sorry to repost, just wondering if anyone has any concrete advice before i try something

I use spray and wash or shout and let it sit then put them in the washer on delicate cycle with a little bit of liquid detergent. Then I let them air dry, I do this will my sneakers from Js to air max. Never had an issue with them afterward.

Nike has let the Air Max 1 die off when its there best Runner. Why cant they produce Air Max 1 like 112 pack or Ben Drury?
i don't know about producing those specifics, but with runners making a come back and asics, saucony, nb etc bringing better quality, nike needs to match it.

revive the shape and the materials. but realistically, it probably doesn't make economical sense to them.  

but to the hold tights and 112 pack...we need some good collabs for the air max. its a shame I was even semi excited for the lunar air maxes...I just want a new cool air max. haven't really seen any. I get my thrills from the other companys.

Last edited:
does anybody know what the toe cap of the trophy pack am1's are made out of? i haven't been a fan of how they get shaped when they are leather or suede, so trying to figure it out before hand. Can't tell from pictures.

Its true Asics, New Balance, and Saucony have stepped up there game with materials and design. Nike has figured out mass production with less quality will make them alot more money. I want to see some new dope AM1 come out instead of looking at my OG AM1 in my closet.

does anybody know what the toe cap of the trophy pack am1's are made out of? i haven't been a fan of how they get shaped when they are leather or suede, so trying to figure it out before hand. Can't tell from pictures.
will let you know on Monday when I get mine..

Back
Top Bottom