THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^those look like the old options.
yeah you're right i got them confused with the new options
mean.gif

i need to smoke less joints, its fcking my brains up lol
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering if you guys could provide some input.  I can't decide between the two.  I wanted to add just a little plaid, but at the same time I wanted to break up the base from the mudguard.

I got the 2014 Triple Blacks for a a steal on eBay. The shape is not the best due to that leather mudguard/toecap but they look good on feet.

yeah i went off on the rep about how they made a product available for sale, without having the product available to them to even distribute. the only reason why i havent cancelled my order is because i used a WCR and we all know how much of a pain it is to get that back. im not buggin too much, but the fact that they dont even have an ETA is absurd.

Those 90s are sick. These AM1a should have been the gold trophys instead of that trash they released.
its possible that the am1 that ive posted are the new am1 olympics for the upcoming olympic games in 2016

but i cant confirm this, cuz when i scooped the pic from IG i saw some 2016 olympic games related # tags in the description

^those Olympic joints are dope. Like the guy above said really reminds you of some old spice dunks

Received my Burnished leather Lunar 1's from Ebay. These things were worn once but didn't even have dust on the soles. The leather is soft and supple and the sock liner in it feels like velvet. Combine those two things with the Lunar sole and the comfort is amazing. I was happy to see they were made in Vietnam and kind of expected it since the shape on mine are excellent! Really happy I took the gamble on half size down and for $40 under retail it was a Win for me on Ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom