THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the materials from the new AM1 Barca iDs with the suede and mesh options
Where did you find these pics because they seem to good to be true! I have a USA color based Barca id that I have saved in my Nike locker... If this is how it will look I might just have to order them today.

Oh and Thanks for continuing to do work and keeping this thread updated and alive!

With the pics I've seen now I'm pretty sure that they will come from China, just like the other recent all leather AM1s.
Speaking of LTR AM1's.... Did anyone who ordered the navy from City Gear get any update on the order. I never ordered from there so I'm not sure if they just ariive to your house one day without notice.

Where did you find these pics because they seem to good to be true! I have a USA color based Barca id that I have saved in my Nike locker... If this is how it will look I might just have to order them today.

Oh and Thanks for continuing to do work and keeping this thread updated and alive!
i got those pics from the barca iDs from a FB sneaker group

With the pics I've seen now I'm pretty sure that they will come from China, just like the other recent all leather AM1s.
the shoes that are pictured above are probably samples from vietnam

they never use pics from china shoes, cuz they always look like crap

but we will see next week who is right or wrong when they get released

if they can manufacture the AM1 atmos in vietnam why cant they also do that for this release if they want to

it will just messing up your reputation and name as a high end sneaker boutique

for pushing out a low quality product what cant satisfy the needs from the high demanding sneaker consumers

Last edited:
the shoes that are pictured above are probably samples from vietnam
they never use pics from china shoes, cuz they always look like crap
but we will see next week who is right or wrong when they get released
if they can manufacture the AM1 atmos in vietnam why cant they also do that for this release if they want to
it will just messing up your reputation and name as a high end sneaker boutique
for pushing out a low quality product what cant satisfy the needs from the high demanding sneaker consumers
You might be right, doesn't matter who's right. The first picture that surfaced looks 99% like a China shape. The pair from the atmos site looks better, but I've also seen that difference with the other recent LTR AM1s, some pairs looked decent, others (of the same c/w) looked horrible, but so far they all ended up being China-shape.

Furthermore these aren't an official Atmos collab are they (just as everybody thought with the denim 90s)?

You might be right, doesn't matter who's right. The first picture that surfaced looks 99% like a China shape. The pair from the atmos site looks better, but I've also seen that difference with the other recent LTR AM1s, some pairs looked decent, others (of the same c/w) looked horrible, but so far they all ended up being China-shape.

Furthermore these aren't an official Atmos collab are they (just as everybody thought with the denim 90s)?
escapes are a MITA collabo, for instance they never were a Atmos collabo

http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/items/718302-002.html

aka NONFUTURE

the late great adrian adonis in what looks to me like some fresh og am1's...this would have been spring '87 i believe...

Last edited:
only 1 way to find out about the new escapes... thats too see them in-hand.

will be a game time decision for most, I assume... i hate that fluffy synthetic tongue ...

only 1 way to find out about the new escapes... thats too see them in-hand.

will be a game time decision for most, I assume... i hate that fluffy synthetic tongue ...
lol im now trying to hunt down a picture from the AM1 escape box to see whether they are from china or not
nerd.gif

Just purchased these on Nike iD. The base is white mesh and the tongue is white leather. Everything else in Pendleton with a gum colored sole. What do ya'll think? Has anyone done the Nike iD x Pendleton? Just curious about the quality, durability, and aethestics of the material. Also, these only cost $165.00 (including tax and shipping), which I think is an awesome price.

Citygear canceled my order of the $40 AM 1's :smh:

I ordered when they had a bunch of pairs left so im thinking they just didn't wanna let these go for this cheap :smh:

I returned my flax at the weekend.  Although the materials are pretty impressive (suede inside etc..), the shape is just way to bad for me.  I sold my Milans so thought these were going to be a sort of replacement, but nah.

Citygear canceled my order of the $40 AM 1's
mean.gif

I ordered when they had a bunch of pairs left so im thinking they just didn't wanna let these go for this cheap
mean.gif
That really sucks! You had ordered a sz 9 right? Did anyone else get any info on their order? I haven't heard a peep since my order but I also ordered to two pairs on two different orders. I'll keep you guys updated on if I get one or none!

That really sucks! You had ordered a sz 9 right? Did anyone else get any info on their order? I haven't heard a peep since my order but I also ordered to two pairs on two different orders. I'll keep you guys updated on if I get one or none!

Yeah i ordered a 9 :smh:

They didnt even tell me it was cancelled, went on the site and checked the status and it was closed :smh:

Did anyone else get any info on their order? I haven't heard a peep since my order but I also ordered to two pairs on two different orders. I'll keep you guys updated on if I get one or none!

Got my shipping confirmation on Friday.

Does anyone know of any spots that will have the liberty am 1's that drop next week besides NDC? I'm sick of striking out on there and my girl desperately wants a pair for Christmas

Back
Top Bottom