THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I want both also but i think picking up the  1s first and hopefully scoop up the 90s later. seems like the 90s are just sitting on the Euro site, so easier to pick up later on 
all 3 are sitting on shelves collecting dust here in the uk.

i passed on all 3 aswell. all leather 90's / 1's dont do it for me atall. tbh the y shouold have just retroed the escape ll

all 3 are sitting on shelves collecting dust here in the uk.
because they are expensive as fck, especially the 95s, the price for the 95s is really a pain in the butt
sick.gif

these are actually really nice in person... 

Its also nice to see Nike using real leather again.. .sad that this is the exception, not the rule anyore! 

put something like this next to the Huaraches and they felt like a toy...lol

Has anyone bought the black Deluxe's that came out last month?  I'm debating but unsure on the shape of them.  They look not bad in the online pics, but i haven't seen them in person.  Although i said the same about the Flax's and when i got them i had to return them, the shape was awful.

Has anyone bought the black Deluxe's that came out last month?  I'm debating but unsure on the shape of them.  They look not bad in the online pics, but i haven't seen them in person.  Although i said the same about the Flax's and when i got them i had to return them, the shape was awful.
stay away from that am1 deluxe, they will have the same shape as the flax am1 since they are both manufactured in china

my advise for you is only to buy am1s from vietnam and if you want am1s from china only take the am1s from nike ID

the online pictures what you see are special sample shoes from vietnam or taiwan

what they only use for photoshoots and websites

Nike sample for websites photoshoots

Ugly garbage/actual product
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
stay away from that am1 deluxe, they will have the same shape as the flax am1 since they are both manufactured in china
my advise for you is only to buy am1s from vietnam and if you want am1s from china only take the am1s from nike ID
the online pictures what you see are special sample shoes from vietnam or taiwan
what they only use for photoshoots and websites

Nike sample for websites photoshoots

Ugly garbage/actual product :x   :smh:
This is terrible man.... I knew shape was bad but side by side.... Horrible

Pass on the escape AM1. the 90s look cool but I really can't deal with the air max 1 shape. I think it's ridiculous that the hyperfuses have better shapes than the regular joints. 

Pass on the escape AM1. the 90s look cool but I really can't deal with the air max 1 shape. I think it's ridiculous that the hyperfuses have better shapes than the regular joints. 
agree... the hyerfuses for me, have the perfect shape... f'n love those things.. sadly I only have 2 pairs of HYP AM 1s...

agree... the hyerfuses for me, have the perfect shape... f'n love those things.. sadly I only have 2 pairs of HYP AM 1s...
The thing about the hyperfuses is that they are so uncomfortable to me man. No give in that material

Anyone order any iDs with the classic upper but with the AM Lunar tooling? I know they're definitely lighter, but how's the comfort?

Can you confirm the options you chose for the tongue and upper? Unless they removed some options, I'm assuming the tongue is wolf grey leather and upper is pendleton blue solid? If so, the blue solid upper shows up way brighter/nicer in person!
Hey man, sorry I haven't been on in a few days. They aren't mine but yes the upper is the blue solid, pendleton black mudgaurd and leather wolf grey swoosh and tongue. Definitely look better in person, caught me off guard too. 

Back
Top Bottom