THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sns is gonna be dead too 
sick.gif

Anyone else got these? Air Max 1 BHM 2012. Got them today and the suede is ridiculous...very underrated.

I always wanted these. I passed on them when FA had them for $70 in store. I kinda wish I'd gotten them but they're not worth more than $75 for me.

Any other spots dropping the breds besides ndc??

Lol b/c you already know the bots will have these on lock. No local spots getting them?

Last edited:
I always wanted these. I passed on them when FA had them for $70 in store. I kinda wish I'd gotten them but they're not worth more than $75 for me.
Lol b/c you already know the bots will have these on lock. No local spots getting them?
Exactly, Last time i scooped anything worthwhile of nike were the HOJ 6's. That's not because I have not been trying. I usually go EU sites all day. Little more money but much less trouble.

Exactly, Last time i scooped anything worthwhile of nike were the HOJ 6's. That's not because I have not been trying. I usually go EU sites all day. Little more money but much less trouble.

Tbh sometimes that peace of mind is worth a few extra $. I feel you.

Does anyone know if the Lunar1s fit the same as AM1 Essentials or AM1 Fuse?  I normally do a 10.5 in those, wondering if I can do a 10 in the Lunars.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom