THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wow i always though they had the same midsole as the regular ones. whats it made of that makes it squished?
Nope they are totally different. Different material (softer), different shape (the top curve of the midsole is even worse than the Made in China ones) and the air bubble has rounded edges, a bit like the Maxims.

Seen from below it is also quite different, with "holes" in the outsole.

Nope they are totally different. Different material (softer), different shape (the top curve of the midsole is even worse than the Made in China ones) and the air bubble has rounded edges, a bit like the Maxims.

Seen from below it is also quite different, with "holes" in the outsole.

thanks for the info. i looked a pair instore a while back but was so turned off by the top i never even looked at the bottom.

I guess I'm only one of the few that like the ultra moire's lol. The black/white ones are probably my favorite to start the year so far. Love the weight on them and the 3m/reflective is a nice bonus.

I guess I'm only one of the few that like the ultra moire's lol. The black/white ones are probably my favorite to start the year so far. Love the weight on them and the 3m/reflective is a nice bonus.
I'm with you! I'm waiting until they hit the discount rack though. 

I like the colorway and 3m, but shape wise they don't appeal to me. If they were a lunar maybe I would be more interested in buying them.

Quick question,I'm trying to do a Nike ID for some AM1. Is there a big difference with the regular missile vs the lunarlon? Is it worth the $15? Thanks

i like them too, so you're not the only 1 in here
wink.gif

im also thinking to do a couple of designs on Nike iD from them

I'm with you! I'm waiting until they hit the discount rack though. 
Luckily, I doubled up on finishline with coupon and rewards ($40 off) right before they put the exclusion on all Nike footwear.
I like the colorway and 3m, but shape wise they don't appeal to me. If they were a lunar maybe I would be more interested in buying them.
Lunar sole + Ultra Moire upper would be a match made in heaven. I was hoping we were going to get an iD option for that.

any peeps in here that are living in New York and want to get some extra $$$$

and are willing to help me out to do a pick up at the packer shoes/sneakernstuff store

shoot me a PM if you are interested

thanx in advance
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom